MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.8] Respond, a responsive mobile-ready Bootstrap theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
All these are possible, but you'll have to make these changes by manually editing the templates. These changes are very simple so I can help you modify the templates to your needs.
Thanks for the answer, I'm going to hone my skills with Firebug a little bit and ask questions if I cannot achieve those, then.
No problem. Let me know if you have any issues.
Hi Marc, I'm thinking of adding a shoutbox to my board. Do you plan supporting any of the shoutbox plugins available?
(2016-01-07, 11:13 PM)luiz.schmidt Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Marc, I'm thinking of adding a shoutbox to my board. Do you plan supporting any of the shoutbox plugins available?

Which one were you looking to use?
I'm thinking of DVZ Shoutbox. It seems to be the most popular and is compatible with DVZ Mentions, which I already have
Ok, I implemented already most of the changes I wanted, but I do need some help please with always showing the signature of all posts.

What I've done so far is changing postbit_signature and removed text-muted from there and changed the global.css, namely .post .signature and removed "display:none"; from there, but no luck yet.

What I'm still missing/overlooking?
(2016-01-08, 03:46 PM)luiz.schmidt Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking of DVZ Shoutbox. It seems to be the most popular and is compatible with DVZ Mentions, which I already have
Do you know how many templates DVZ Shoutbox has? Is it just the shoutbox on forumdisplay or are there other sections/pages associated with it?

The other issue is that my development board is down while I complete another project.

(2016-01-09, 12:33 PM)knarfology Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I implemented already most of the changes I wanted, but I do need some help please with always showing the signature of all posts.

What I've done so far is changing postbit_signature and removed text-muted from there and changed the global.css, namely .post .signature and removed "display:none"; from there, but no luck yet.

What I'm still missing/overlooking?
Try just removing the signature class from postbit_signature.
Ah thank you very much!

Two more questions: AFAIK the theme does come with builtin image resizing capabilities, e.g. in thread displays. Is there any need to switch it on or is it on by default?

And #2: there's a button named "New" when there are new posts in a thread. Where can I localise it?
(2016-01-09, 07:04 PM)knarfology Wrote: [ -> ]Ah thank you very much!

Two more questions: AFAIK the theme does come with builtin image resizing capabilities, e.g. in thread displays. Is there any need to switch it on or is it on by default?

And #2: there's a button named "New" when there are new posts in a thread. Where can I localise it?

Image resizing is a standard MyBB feature that can only be switched off by editing the template/CSS.

To localize "New", you will need to add that variable to your language pack's global.lang.php and then edit the templates to refer to that variable.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9