MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.8] Respond, a responsive mobile-ready Bootstrap theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hi Marc,
Thank you for sending the theme through, it is very good theme.

Just wondering with MyAlerts integration is it hard to put a button for Marks All Alert as Read or something?

Cheers,
30 is too much for this theme. It doesn't look very premium to me. I hope you will reduce its price a bit more.
Still available and full compatible with 1.8.10?
If you are using Respond 1.8.3 with MyBB 1.8.10, please make the following changes:

In the Ungrouped Templates > headerinclude template, after:

var cookiePrefix = "{$mybb->settings['cookieprefix']}";

... add:

var cookieSecureFlag = "{$mybb->settings['cookiesecureflag']}";

As compatibility issues arise and until I update theme itself, I will keep this post up-to-date with changes necessary for MyBB 1.8.10 compatibility. Thank you for your patience.
There are some templates missing, for example resend activation email, activation form for account activation. The password field in ucp when changing the password should be password fields and not text field Wink.
(2017-04-21, 04:52 PM)broatcast Wrote: [ -> ]There are some templates missing, for example resend activation email, activation form for account activation. The password field in ucp when changing the password should be password fields and not text field Wink.

Nice finds. I'll work on these this weekend.
Hello,

First I want to say that I really like your theme and it is well worth the fee. I have a question though regarding an issue and after reading back I haven't seen anyone mention it so I'll add it here.

Whenever I want to reply to a thread it always goes to QuickReply but when I if I Reply to another member's post it works fine. 

Ex:

When Replying to thread:

****/forum/showthread.php?tid=3966#quickreply-heading

When Replying to a member's post:

****/forum/newreply.php?tid=4064&replyto=81122

Thanks in advance for all the effort you've put into this theme.
Hello @Marc A

are you able to release the fixed Version? Or better can you send an Mail to you customers with the fix/or an fixed version??
Hello guys!

Since november last year I've been trying to contact the author by email pointing out bugs and issues with the theme. As a added bonus the download link provided over Gmail doesn't work anymore since Google has a new policy regarding JavaScript files.

So I'm stuck here. I've paid $30 for a theme I no longer have and can't download, I don't get support for over a long period of time and issues aren't even being looked at.

What I'm trying to say is; don't buy the theme, it's not worth it right now.

Regards,
eleljrk
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9