MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem after update to MyBB 1.8.6 (from 1.8.5)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi guys,
I cannot figure out what is wrong here on my forum. I updated to MyBB 1.8.6 directly from MyBB 1.8.5. On MyBB 1.8.5 no problem for last 3 months... after update really long loading time for forum page and for admin part. I enabled debug in footer. I fixed user section of forum, but not admin part - I get about 70+ queries and loading time 50+ seconds especially in plugin tab.

I checked DB and optimize everything. Many nginx 405 error after update... is there any way how to check if updating process performed without problem?
Upgrading from 1.8.5 to 1.8.6 simply updates some templates. There are no other changes to the database.
There were some changes to the .htaccess. Check that.

htaccess-nginx.txt
htaccess.txt
(2015-09-09, 07:35 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]I get about 70+ queries and loading time 50+ seconds especially in plugin tab

Does this happen when all plugins are disabled in General Configuration?
Yes, it happens all the time. With MyBB 1.8.5 no problem... I will try to find an issue and fix it

OK, so I created new forum on different webhosting - upload MyBB 1.8.5 with no plugins - everything works fine and really fast

-> then I upgraded to MyBB 1.8.6 -> everything is slow, loading time over 50 seconds and so on... there must be something broken with MyBB 1.8.6
Please PM me an admin account and URL for the clean upgraded 1.8.6 forum.
I have same problem too. I did many thing to solve it . But ı dindnt found anything. Sad
Give me 1 hour and I will send you all in PM (I am not at home now)

EDIT: OK, I sent you all info in PM
- huge loading time in the plugin tab (many queries, etc)
- impossible to optimize DB in ACP
- nginx 405 error
- etc.

No problem on MyBB 1.8.5. Tested on free webhostings - every same - MyBB 1.8.5 all fine, MyBB 1.8.6 slow and unresposible
1. I don't see any place with "many queries", definitely not 70+. At most there are ~25, which is normal. Which part of the forum (paste direct URL) has that many queries for you?
2. It's a free hosting, irreliable speed is nothing new/unusual on many of them... But your time in 1st post is also too high, I wait at most 5 seconds in the Plugins tab, not 50. Unless the server load is lower now, generation time shouldn't have dropped by 45 seconds.
3. 405 error for optimizing database means that the server blocks it for some reason: http://www.checkupdown.com/status/E405.html If you didn't change nginx htaccess configuration yourself, it means that the hosting most likely disallows something.

EDIT: and here a similar issue with your hosting:
https://podpora.endora.cz/viewtopic.php?id=10439
ı am using hostgator. But ı have same problem, ı did many thing to solve but ı couldnt.
Admin panel is very very slow.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6