MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem after update to MyBB 1.8.6 (from 1.8.5)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
My forum admin panel has become extremely slow as well.

Is there a quick fix for this ? (other than going back to the previous version)

@Destroy666 Thanks for that PR link. Things appears to be working fine now. Smile
@Others: Just make the changes as mentioned here and you should be good https://github.com/mybb/mybb/pull/1973/files
I made it. 
 and ı got his error.
@uktu618 - Bottom line of the SQL error [Image: KlYImJGZXR.png]

TABL should be TABLES. Check your file edits, as it seems like something wasn't edited correctly.
(2015-09-17, 02:31 AM)aj30 Wrote: [ -> ]My forum admin panel has become extremely slow as well.

Is there a quick fix for this ? (other than going back to the previous version)

@Destroy666 Thanks for that PR link. Things appears to be working fine now. Smile
@Others: Just make the changes as mentioned here and you should be good https://github.com/mybb/mybb/pull/1973/files

I have no idea how to do this. I am not having the same problems with my admin panel, but there is a long delay when posting a thread or a reply. This happened immediately after I upgraded to 1.8.6
Yes, we have all same problem. We need to wait for new MyBB 1.8.7 release with this fix. Everything is slow, including post replies etc.
This is my error now I can not login in to the admin panel?

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column '2fasecret' in 'field list'
Query:
SELECT 2fasecret FROM mybb_adminoptions WHERE uid='2'
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support
I feel a little lagging on every pages, ACP, MCP, index, etc.
But, in my case, it's not important, between 2 or 3 seconds of loading.
Posting is instant (or quasi).
And yes, db optimization isn't effictive, working but don't do the job.

After update (directly)
The re-initialisation of a lot of my plugins installed took me a long time to make them working again (DVZ SB didn't refresh correctly the discussion's wall, the fast editor got icons problems, some eaz functions inactive in showthread > answer, quote, new MPs buttons working sometimes and list of plugins buggin' in ACP. But, an empty cache and mysql re-lunching made that workin' again on a dozen minutes. Don't panic ! ^^ )

Thanks for all, good luke for the fix.
I'm having problems with 1.8.6 as well, had to disable all plugins for the forum to work smoothly but I can't optimize the DB, get a 405 Not Allowed Message.
Sorry ahead to bump this up guys but is there a permanent fix for this so far aside from a downgrade?
Basically you want to revert that commit is that right?

It's pretty short, as far as I understand, you can edit the files and replace the GREEN text with the RED text (the red text is what was BEFORE) :

https://github.com/mybb/mybb/pull/1973/files

If working with the git repo then maybe undo it in a new branch?

git co -b patched
git revert ffc0551b0e33469729279117fc437890ed1d33cb
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6