MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Wiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Thank you. Smile

1. I probably won't be adding this feature. If you'd like to have that system, you should set up a board in your forum - a wiki is a truly collaborative effort. I will, however, be introducing the ability to roll back specific changes at some point in the future. Smile

2. Article revisions are being updated in v1.1.1 - ie removing the individual diff reports and enabling this.

3. Subcategories require a rewrite of the category system. That being said, a version v1.2.0 would almost certainly include a rewrite, so it should be included in that release.

4. Editable categories - I'm actually not sure why that's not a thing already. Toungue It'll be in there soon. Smile

5. There is a "signoff" tag of ~~~~ (four tildes), for users to signoff with. It's not forced. Lockable talk posts would also require a rewrite of the talk page system, so maybe not soon, but someday. Smile

---

I've just released v1.1.1 which fixes a veritable plethora of bugs. Smile
thanks for the update. I'll have to check them out on my test board here soon!
How to edit article on Admin CP ?
At present article only edited through forum means from front end wiki.php
Hello,

there is the possibility to let the number of wiki entries represent a number such as number of topics and post number?
(2016-02-28, 12:32 PM)Dr_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]How to edit article on Admin CP ?
At present article only edited through forum means from front end wiki.php

Not yet, but thank you for the suggestion. Smile

(2016-03-03, 11:14 PM)KaSo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

there is the possibility to let the number of wiki entries represent a number such as number of topics and post number?

Do you mean on the postbit, alongside Posts, Threads, Reputation, etc.?
Yes. Thats I mean.
Not yet, but thank you for the suggestion. Smile
Hi,

that's a very nice plugin. But I have a question to the permissions. Is it possible to manange the permissions of usergroups that i created? In the wiki permissions i only find the standard groups that are automaticly created with the installation of a new board.

Best regards!
Hi , who has the ability to delete an article (only staff or everyone ? ,asking because on mybblog plug in anyone can delete articles which sucks )

Can you please provide some screenshots or a forum url i can visit to see it live ?

Thank you.
Bump anyone guys , really want this Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6