MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Wiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2016-05-22, 10:58 AM)Felian Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

that's a very nice plugin. But I have a question to the permissions. Is it possible to manange the permissions of usergroups that i created? In the wiki permissions i only find the standard groups that are automaticly created with the installation of a new board.

Best regards!

Hm, that shouldn't be happening. I'll take a look today to see if I can figure out what's happening. I have an idea though. Smile

(2016-05-23, 12:39 PM)eternity123 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi , who has the ability to delete an article (only staff or everyone ? ,asking because on mybblog plug in anyone can delete articles which sucks )

Can you please provide some screenshots or a forum url i can visit to see it live ?

Thank you.

That's customisable with the permissions. You can set it to whomever you please. Smile I'm not in a position to offer a live demo - if someone else is willing to share theirs, they can though. As for screenshots, I have a new version in the works so maybe once that's polished up. Smile

(2016-05-24, 08:42 PM)Adamas Wrote: [ -> ]

that's a very nice plugin. But I have a question to the permissions. Is it possible to manange the permissions of usergroups that i created? In the wiki permissions i only find the standard groups that are automaticly created with the installation of a new board.

Best regards!

Hm, that shouldn't be happening. I'll take a look today to see if I can figure out what's happening. I have an idea though. Smile

OK, I've isolated what's causing this and patched it. There's one more quick fix I need to apply, but otherwise it'll be out as part of v1.2.0, which should be out soon.
Just installed it Smile Looks great so far.
Two things i found so far.
1)gifthub version doesn't work , the wiki.php is missing from the .zip .
2)The following answer from .m is still not fixed and articles are not being displayed unless you edit it by yourself.

(2016-02-15, 09:14 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ looks like there is a mistake in wiki_article template - {$wiki['contents']} should be replaced by {$wiki['content']}

edit*Again anyone can edit anyones article which is annoying . There is no way only the author of the article and the admins to have the power to edit an article ?

Also one more q , what is protected in permissions?

Thank you for ur time.
(2016-05-25, 12:11 PM)eternity123 Wrote: [ -> ]1)gifthub version doesn't work , the wiki.php is missing from the .zip .

That's definitely odd. There's a couple of files called wiki.php - which one is missing?

(2016-05-25, 12:11 PM)eternity123 Wrote: [ -> ]2)The following answer from .m is still not fixed and articles are not being displayed unless you edit it by yourself.

Also odd. It's working on a test board - I'll check with a fresh installation when I get back from University.

(2016-05-25, 12:11 PM)eternity123 Wrote: [ -> ]edit*Again anyone can edit anyones article which is annoying . There is no way only the author of the article and the admins to have the power to edit an article ?

Also one more q , what is protected in permissions?

I'll answer these together Smile That's the defining feature of a wiki - collaboration. The closest to what you want would be protecting the article, so only people with protection permissions can edit it, but that doesn't quite achieve what you're after. I'm not going to be adding a feature like this in. If you want that, MyBB's threads feature does that by default. Smile

Protecting articles is like locking threads - it prevents anyone except those with the power to protect articles from editing articles. Smile
resolved!
(2016-05-24, 08:42 PM)Adamas Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I've isolated what's causing this and patched it. There's one more quick fix I need to apply, but otherwise it'll be out as part of v1.2.0, which should be out soon.

Hi,

thanks for the quick response and solving the problem. I'm looking forward to the patch. Thanks :-)
Hey again, what kind of syntax code does it use .Like [center][/center] ,

Since i am trying html and it doesn't seem to work.
(2016-05-27, 08:36 PM)eternity123 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey again, what kind of syntax code does it use .Like ,

Since i am trying html and it doesn't seem to work.

Markdown or MyCode, depending on the setting "Use Markdown Parser?". Smile
referring to article 1
[[1]]
seems to not work, otherwise is doing fine!

Best regards!

(2016-05-23, 12:39 PM)eternity123 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi , who has the ability to delete an article (only staff or everyone ? ,asking because on mybblog plug in anyone can delete articles which sucks )

Can you please provide some screenshots or a forum url i can visit to see it live ?

Thank you.

That's customisable with the permissions. You can set it to whomever you please. Smile I'm not in a position to offer a live demo - if someone else is willing to share theirs, they can though. As for screenshots, I have a new version in the works so maybe once that's polished up. Smile

Best regards!

OK, I've isolated what's causing this and patched it. There's one more quick fix I need to apply, but otherwise it'll be out as part of v1.2.0, which should be out soon.

Hi,

is there any news on the mentioned patch?
(2016-05-28, 11:53 PM)inertia0 Wrote: [ -> ]referring to article 1
[[1]]
seems to not work, otherwise is doing fine!

Hm, thank you for that, I will look into it. Smile

(2016-06-22, 02:45 PM)Felian Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

is there any news on the mentioned patch?

Yes, I have been plagued by numerous computer issues with my development PC. Things look to be fixed (touch wood), but I'm not 100% sure. A new release should be out soon, once these issues are fully taken care of. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6