MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Wiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
when i use the one from github it comes up with a database error when i go install it. i have to use the one from the mybb site.
[hr/]

also some fields are not installed right into the database.
(2016-09-19, 10:32 PM)leroymcqy Wrote: [ -> ]when i use the one from github it comes up with a database error when i go install it. i have to use the one from the mybb site.
[hr/]

also some fields are not installed right into the database.

Download the latest tagged release - v1.1.1 - on GitHub's releases page. master is bleeding edge and should not be used live.
https://github.com/Krytic/MyBBWiki/releases
(2016-02-15, 09:14 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ looks like there is a mistake in wiki_article template - {$wiki['contents']} should be replaced by {$wiki['content']}

Which file is it in? I can't seem to find it.
This is not in a file, this is in your ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > Global templates
I hope there will be a new version soon!
Guys, new version 1.2 is out with fixed php error - thank you very much @Adamas.

Just one more thing - should be there MyBB editor displayed in edit and add (Write) article or not? I use CK editor
thanks for keeping this updated, krytic!

few things I noticed on a new install tonight and with some testing:

1- If I have the markdown parser enabled, the Clickable MyCode editor doesn't work.
2- what is the talk page? is it comments? how can I disable it?
3- the revisions tab is still a little wonky - everything is on one line

any chance of adding some stuff?
1- amount of views an article has
2- seo rewrites for apache & nginx

thanks!
(2017-06-26, 07:21 AM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for keeping this updated, krytic!

No problem! I can't explain it but I suddenly felt a development urge and wanted to pick this up again.

(2017-06-26, 07:21 AM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]1-  If I have the markdown parser enabled, the Clickable MyCode editor doesn't work.

The Markdown parser is, to the best of my recollection (because it's 2AM and I should be sleeping right now) a global override to the Clickable MyCode editor within the wiki. The code for this and the prioritization order is a horrid mess right now - it's on my roadmap to clean up for a new version.

(2017-06-26, 07:21 AM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]2- what is the talk page?  is it comments?  how can I disable it?

The talk page is like comments, yeah. It functions much the same as a talk page on Wikipedia - in that users can edit it, make comments, and sign off their comments with four tildes (~~~~). There is currently no override, but I will add that in to the next update as well.

(2017-06-26, 07:21 AM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]3- the revisions tab is still a little wonky - everything is on one line

That I believe is a kink of the parser, which should be MyBB's inbuilt one. I'll take a look at the code on Monday (exams!) and see if it can be cleaned up easily.

(2017-06-26, 07:21 AM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]1- amount of views an article has

Should be an easy patch, so yep, this can be added.

(2017-06-26, 07:21 AM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]2- seo rewrites for apache & nginx

Pretty URL's for apache at least have been on my todo list for ever now. I originally had them planned for v1.0.0 but the sheer amount of functionality I was adding in on a regular basis rendered it impractical. Since things have flatlined in terms of major features now, I'll spend a bit of time figuring out where I was up to and writing it in.
another thing I noticed.... if you install this plugin on a forum that is new, it doesn't have an issue creating the necessary tab in the admin cp, but if you install it on a forum with a lot of plugins and something that is already established, it doesn't create its wiki tab in the admin cp.
Hello! I have this Plugin installed, however I've noticed I'm unable to edit or delete Templates?

Is this default, or did my install error somewhere?

thank you!

[Image: 83440a405a9d265633d8311cd77505e5.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6