MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WallBB MyBB Themes | Mobile Friendly MyBB Theme Design Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
One of the best friendly persons I had ever met. He is patient , sweet and helpful. I wouldnt hesitate to work with him again.
(2020-07-08, 09:05 PM)Diogo Parrinha Wrote: [ -> ]We got our MyBB-Plugins.com theme re-done with WallBB and I must say I'm very pleased with the final work. Thanks a lot of your effort!
Thank you, it was a pleasure to work with you Smile

(2020-07-09, 03:41 AM)Magicroot Wrote: [ -> ]One of the best friendly persons I had ever met. He is patient , sweet and helpful. I wouldnt hesitate to work with him again.
Thank you so much <3
WallBB Designs is updated to #MyBB 1.8.23
All our MyBB theme updates to 1.8.23 coming tomorrow Smile

As usual another awesome update by @MyBB team Smile

https://twitter.com/WallBB/status/1284375974444806144
I recently had WallBB craft me a theme for an upcoming project. He met every requirement and done me an awesome deal on it too.
As always this dude makes the best stuff and also maintains the structure of themes so that it can easily be modified when needed.
(2020-08-10, 09:22 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]I recently had WallBB craft me a theme for an upcoming project. He met every requirement and done me an awesome deal on it too.
As always this dude makes the best stuff and also maintains the structure of themes so that it can easily be modified when needed.

Thanks for your words Nasyr Smile
I wish you good luck with your community.
Purchased a custom responsive theme for my forum, this guy is super friendly, kind and really professional, I will update once my theme is finished Smile
--- closed on request ---
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6