MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Open Community Team Meeting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I don't think the community is geographically dense enough to do this in-person, is it? Would love to participate in such a thing though.
(2016-08-18, 01:43 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the community is geographically dense enough to do this in-person, is it? Would love to participate in such a thing though.

We would hold some in different countries so everyone gets a chance to attend. Different team members would be at each ones for example.
Again, would love to attend but predict that only a handful of people would be able to make it to such events. Best of luck.
(2016-08-18, 01:50 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Again, would love to attend but predict that only a handful of people would be able to make it to such events. Best of luck.

The UK one would probably be pretty active as there's me, Ben, nth, Tom K, Tomm and Matt all here. Other locations would likely be pretty quiet though.
That sounds fun T_T
Great. I do think MyBB had an IRc channel in the past. Looking forward for the interaction though. Would search for a possible better option than IRC.
Regards
@Envira, let's organize India meet up Wink
(2016-08-18, 03:16 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Great. I do think MyBB had an IRc channel in the past. Looking forward for the interaction though. Would search for a possible better option than IRC.

https://mybb.com/get-involved/irc-channel/

We're reviewing our options for a Community chat as well (as IRC may not seem as accessible to some), so if you have had good experience with certain platforms, feel free to share.
How about Gitter ?
(2016-08-18, 03:35 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-18, 03:16 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Great. I do think MyBB had an IRc channel in the past. Looking forward for the interaction though. Would search for a possible better option than IRC.

https://mybb.com/get-involved/irc-channel/

We're reviewing our options for a Community chat as well (as IRC may not seem as accessible to some), so if you have had good experience with certain platforms, feel free to share.

Would definitely +1 for Slack. Use it at work and love it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5