MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Open Community Team Meeting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2016-11-30, 10:25 PM)Deatives Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-18, 01:21 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-18, 01:18 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]I'd actually recommend having the meeting over Skype or Zoom.  It'll cost less money and more people can get be involved.

This might also be a possibility. We are currently looking at other options to replace IRC or make more use of it to get more involved with the community.

Why not host the meeting on the MyBB Discord Server? It'd require less planning since everyone is already there and they could just remember to be on at the time and all would be good.

The idea is an in-person meeting as far as I know. We already use Discord (most of the staff anyway).
(2016-12-01, 05:59 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-30, 10:25 PM)Deatives Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-18, 01:21 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-18, 01:18 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]I'd actually recommend having the meeting over Skype or Zoom.  It'll cost less money and more people can get be involved.

This might also be a possibility. We are currently looking at other options to replace IRC or make more use of it to get more involved with the community.

Why not host the meeting on the MyBB Discord Server? It'd require less planning since everyone is already there and they could just remember to be on at the time and all would be good.

The idea is an in-person meeting as far as I know. We already use Discord (most of the staff anyway).

What is in-person? Link?

And a link for the discord as well please.
(2016-12-01, 10:25 PM)Nuance Wrote: [ -> ]What is in-person? Link?

IRL

(2016-12-01, 10:25 PM)Nuance Wrote: [ -> ]And a link for the discord as well please.

Discord
Bump, added a poll with a few locations.
I'll get a HST from Australia, shall I?
#usalife
Late to the party but USA reppin! I would join a community discord meeting though, seeing as a plane ticket to the UK ain't cheap sadly.
Whats with germany? Toungue
London, because is the capital of United Kingdom.
(2019-02-02, 06:39 PM)Chinezul Wrote: [ -> ]London, because is the capital of United Kingdom.

London's the capital of the UK? Interesting. You mean England Big Grin Also, this thread is years old.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5