MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Border and Userstats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
* Hello, I would like to stop drawing x2 borders on top with together. Could you help me how to fix it?

* I, also want to stop drawing author_statistics or as known as (Posts:5 - Threads: 0 - Joined: Aug 2015) to stop drawing for specific usergroups. For example; Owners will only have a specific userbar and name on their classic postbit or posts in threads.  Also: Deleting Online and Offline status from their profiles.
You'd be better using PHP in Templates to hide stats for Administrators or specific groups.
As for the spacing issue, can you provide a link to your community so we can have a look at it please.
-snip This is an test thread.

As for the if-then plugin. Could you explain a little bit more on how to download it or install it?
Okay so it's pretty simple install the following plugin and activate it - plugin - once installed go to the postbit template and make the changes using the proper code below. The 'array(3,4))' are the usergroups, make sure you have the correct group ID's here.

<if in_array($post['usergroup'], array(4,3)) then>what you want people to see <else>what you want for all other groups</if>

Also please add the powered by MyBB back to the footer or you'll be denied support.
Powered By <a href="https://mybb.com" target="_blank">MyBB</a>, &copy; 2002-2017 <a href="https://mybb.com" target="_blank">MyBB Group</a>.
(2017-03-06, 03:15 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]Okay so it's pretty simple install the following plugin and activate it - plugin - once installed go to the postbit template and make the changes using the proper code below.

<if in_array($post['usergroup'], array(4,3)) then>what you want people to see <else>what you want for all other groups</if>

Also please add the powered by MyBB back to the footer or you'll be denied support.
Powered By <a href="https://mybb.com" target="_blank">MyBB</a>, &copy; 2002-2017 <a href="https://mybb.com" target="_blank">MyBB Group</a>.

I don't know what you are talking about. MyBB mark is on the bottom left and didn't remove anytime near.
(2017-03-06, 03:16 PM)Glunar Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what you are talking about. MyBB mark is on the bottom left and didn't remove anytime near.

Apologies I missed it, I see it now. Sorry about that. Now with the code I gave you, do you understand?
(2017-03-06, 03:20 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]Apologies I missed it, I see it now. Sorry about that. Now with the code I gave you, do you understand?

I'm trying to figure it out, I'm not that experienced with it.

Also;

Any suggestions related to the lines under the showthread thingy?
(2017-03-06, 03:21 PM)Glunar Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to figure it out, I'm not that experienced with it.
Also

Okay if you need help and are willing to give ACP access, private message me details and I'll do it for you.
Additionally I have attached a screenshot, is that how you want it to look?

[Image: oMHxz.png]
(2017-03-06, 03:24 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-06, 03:21 PM)Glunar Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to figure it out, I'm not that experienced with it.
Also

Okay if you need help and are willing to give ACP access, private message me details and I'll do it for you.
Additionally I have attached a screenshot, is that how you want it to look?

[Image: oMHxz.png]

Sadly, its not what I want. Apparently there is two lines under each other which only appears in the ending of posts.

[Image: Np4VXk.png]

I would like to delete the top one just in the last post in that thread and/or thread(s).
(2017-03-06, 03:27 PM)Glunar Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly, its not what I want. Apparently there is two lines under each other which only appears in the ending of posts.

[Image: Np4VXk.png]

I would like to delete the top one just in the last post in that thread and/or thread(s).

I could show how to remove it all together but might need to separate it from all other posts by adding some new CSS and making minor template adjustments. Can you prove the code from the template so I can have a look at it please?
Pages: 1 2 3 4