MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Border and Userstats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2017-03-06, 06:44 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-06, 06:37 PM)Glunar Wrote: [ -> ]When what? The website or? I'm confused about the last question.

postbit or classic?

I think that I'm using the classic layout for the show-threads. "Display posts in classic mode."
Try this for me buddy.

{$ignore_bit}
<a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
<div class="post classic {$unapproved_shade}" style="{$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
<div class="post_author scaleimages">
<div class="pbclassicusername">
<strong><span style="font-size: 21px;">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}
</div>
{$post['useravatar']}
<div class="author_information">
<span class="smalltext">
<if in_array($post['usergroup'], array(4,3)) then><else>{$post['usertitle']}</if><br />
{$post['userstars']}
{$post['groupimage']}
</span>
</div>
<div class="author_statistics">
<if in_array($post['usergroup'], array(4,3)) then><else>{$post['user_details']}
{$post['newpoints_postbit']}</if>
</div>
</div>
<div class="post_content">
<div class="post_head">
{$post['posturl']}
{$post['icon']}
<span class="post_date">{$post['postdate']} <span class="post_edit" id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</span></span>
{$post['subject_extra']}
</div>
<div class="post_body scaleimages" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
{$post['message']}
</div>
{$post['attachments']}
{$post['signature']}
<div class="post_meta" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
{$post['iplogged']}
</div>
</div>
<div class="post_controls">
<div class="postbit_buttons author_buttons float_left">
{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}
</div>
<div class="postbit_buttons post_management_buttons float_right">
{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quickrestore']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_purgespammer']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
</div>
</div>
</div>

This code will hide their stats and also their usertitle.
Leaving the name, avatar and userbar present for Admins and Super Mods.
(2017-03-06, 07:05 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]Try this for me buddy.

{$ignore_bit}
<div class="post classic {$unapproved_shade}" style="{$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
<strong><span style="font-size: 21px;">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}
</div>
{$post['useravatar']}
<span class="smalltext">
<if in_array($post['usergroup'], array(4,3)) then><else>{$post['usertitle']}</if><br />
{$post['userstars']}
{$post['groupimage']}
</span>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="post_head">
{$post['posturl']}
{$post['icon']}
<span class="post_date">{$post['postdate']} <span class="post_edit" id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</span></span>
{$post['subject_extra']}
</div>
{$post['message']}
</div>
{$post['attachments']}
{$post['signature']}
{$post['iplogged']}
</div>
</div>
{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}
</div>
{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quickrestore']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_purgespammer']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
</div>
</div>
</div>

This code will hide their stats and also their usertitle.
Leaving the name, avatar and userbar present for Admins and Super Mods.
It worked!!

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!

Can I write something like "Owner of etc." under the Avatar also?

Also... Could you tell me how did you do it in a small way? Like explaining what you changed deleted and/or added?
(2017-03-06, 07:09 PM)Glunar Wrote: [ -> ]It worked!!

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!

Can I write something like "Owner of etc." under the Avatar also?

Also... Could you tell me how did you do it in a small way? Like explaining what you changed deleted and/or added?

The code you have has been applied to usergroups, not users in specific. Here is amended code with 'Staff Member' for all users in group ID 3 and 4.

{$ignore_bit}
</div>
{$post['useravatar']}
<span class="smalltext">
{$post['userstars']}
{$post['groupimage']}
</span>
</div>
<if in_array($post['usergroup'], array(4,3)) then>Staff Member<else>{$post['user_details']}
</div>
</div>
<div class="post_head">
{$post['posturl']}
{$post['icon']}
{$post['subject_extra']}
</div>
{$post['message']}
</div>
{$post['attachments']}
{$post['signature']}
{$post['iplogged']}
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

Here is amended code that will only apply to you and you only. It states 'Owner', also this will only happen to your posts, nobody elses.

{$ignore_bit}
</div>
{$post['useravatar']}
<span class="smalltext">
<if $memprofile['uid'] == 1 then><else>{$post['usertitle']}</if><br />
{$post['userstars']}
{$post['groupimage']}
</span>
</div>
<if $memprofile['uid'] == 1 then><span style="color:red"><b>Owner</b></span><else>{$post['user_details']}
</div>
</div>
<div class="post_head">
{$post['posturl']}
{$post['icon']}
{$post['subject_extra']}
</div>
{$post['message']}
</div>
{$post['attachments']}
{$post['signature']}
{$post['iplogged']}
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
(2017-03-06, 07:16 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]Here is amended code that will only apply to you and you only. It states 'Owner', also this will only happen to your posts, nobody elses.

What's the difference between the top one of the code and the bottom one?

Also;

Is there anyway for you to explain what you have added to the default version? I would like to see it so that I can modify it and I can see what I can do with it.
(2017-03-06, 07:26 PM)Glunar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-06, 07:16 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]Here is amended code that will only apply to you and you only. It states 'Owner', also this will only happen to your posts, nobody elses.

What's the difference between the top one of the code and the bottom one?

Also;

Is there anyway for you to explain what you have added to the default version? I would like to see it so that I can modify it and I can see what I can do with it.

1. The top one applies to groups, look at the code below.

As you can see after the then> the content is empty, meaning it shows nothing. After the <else> it shows the content for all other groups besides usergroup id 3 and 4.

2. The bottom one applies to users based on their user id.
<if $memprofile['uid'] == 1 then><else>{$post['user_details']}

As you can see after the then> the content is empty, meaning it shows nothing. After the <else> it shows the content for all other users unless their user id is 1.

Generally it's simply selecting the group or users and then applying the change after then> that you want to be on the forums. After <else> it is the original content you'd see before the changes were made.
Pages: 1 2 3 4