MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Border and Userstats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
-snip

This is the one I have edited which is the bottom one with a limited line. (Suprisingly it  gets better when I take off the overflow but I'm not going to touch it for now.)

-----------------------------------------

Another question: (Sorry for asking too many questions without solving a single one.)

How can I move the user stats to alittle bit higher or upper. like th
(2017-03-06, 03:35 PM)Glunar Wrote: [ -> ]-snip

-----------------------------------------

Another question: (Sorry for asking too many questions without solving a single one.)

How can I move the user stats to alittle bit higher or upper. like this:

[Image: YDlP7z.png]

Can you give the code from within postbit_classic? So I can see exactly what you have in the template please.
Also use [code*]place code here[/code*] < without the stars to make it cleaner and not make a massive post Wink
Yeah sure I can check that for you, gimme a few minutes.
-sniped-

Oh, my bad. - I got a lot of questions to ask such as the user information as known as author information questions and much more.
Okay to fix he author distance go to global.css and on line 1133 replace the code with the following
.post.classic .post_author {
  border-right: 1px solid #272727;
  float: left;
  max-width: 200px;
  margin: 0px;
  margin-top: -30px;
}

Perform a hard-refresh (CTR +F5) if no difference and should look like this.
[Image: ds2vi.png]
Postbit is fixed, thank you so so much! Big Grin

Meanwhile I have figured it out:

.post_controls {
    clear: both;    background: #1b1b1b;    padding: 5px;    overflow: hidden;    border: 1px solid #272727;
}

I did this and it looked way better than what It was however, how can I move the border to a little bit bottom without moving the top border line so that it will perfectly fit the ending line.
(2017-03-06, 03:53 PM)Glunar Wrote: [ -> ]Postbit is fixed, thank you so so much! Big Grin
I did this and it looked way better than what It was however, how can I move the border to a little bit bottom without moving the top border line so that it will perfectly fit the ending line.

How do you mean? Post Controls appear at the bottom of all posts.
If you want to move it down a little you can apply a margin?
Could you check again? I have updated it and what I mean is this:

[Image: ZZV2ZZ.png]

It's not fitting the thingy perfectly.

(2017-03-06, 03:57 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]How do you mean? Post Controls appear at the bottom of all posts.
If you want to move it down a little you can apply a margin?

Could you also detail about that if-then stuff? and how do I delete information in postbit-classic for specific usergroups?
(2017-03-06, 04:00 PM)Glunar Wrote: [ -> ]-snip

global.css on line 382 change the following;
.tborder {
  background: #1d1d1d;
  width: 100%;
  margin: auto auto;
  border: 1px solid rgba(61, 61, 61, 0.31);
  /* padding: 3px; */
}

global.css on line 1247 change the following;
.post_controls {
  clear: both;
  background: #1b1b1b;
  padding: 5px;
  overflow: hidden;
  border-top: 1px solid #272727;
  border-bottom: 1px solid #272727;
}

global.css on line 1215 change the following
.post.classic .post_content {
  float: left;
  width: 86%;
  padding: 0 1% 5px 1%;
}

It should then look like this. Warning: this will modify the entire theme layout, not just postbit.
This will also fix the postbit length to be the maximum it can be on the theme. Preview below.

[attachment=38513]
[Image: Br0oYj.png]

The bottom one is 1px more thicker. If this can't be fixed then its alright because I achieved what I wanted to do! Thank you so much man... I appreciate it!

-

Also;

Usergroup thingy... How do I delete author_statistics and author_information for specific usergroup. (Author_statics is: Post count and Thread count.) - And yes I have installed that plugin you suggested.
Super! give me your postbit contents again, I'll add the change and send you the code back.
I'll check that part you mentioned above in the mean time for you buddy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4