MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Really waiting for the gold update...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I talked to Chris about that when I was added to the support team, from what I understand he's looking at a few people. One thing to keep in mind is he wants the software to be safe and not full of holes so hackers can get in. That's the reason why it taking longer getting more developers.
marcgo15 Wrote:I talked to Chris about that when I was added to the support team, from what I understand he's looking at a few people. One thing to keep in mind is he wants the software to be safe and not full of holes so hackers can get in. That's the reason why it taking longer getting more developers.

Oops that probably rules me out :p

just kidding.

By the way, how long has phpBB 2.2 been in development and how many people do they have working on that?
well, on MYBB italian official forums just switched to PR1 (I assume it is the long-awaited Gold)...
man i am going nuts waiting for gold! Smile
I can't wait for gold the sooner the beter... Can't wait to test new mods for it Big Grin!
snake1131 Wrote:I can't wait for gold the sooner the beter... Can't wait to test new mods for it Big Grin!

and i can't wait to make/convert them Smile
and i cant wait to open like 10 forums that are better than vB forums! and for FREE! Big Grin
Dennis Wrote:Oops that probably rules me out :p

just kidding.

By the way, how long has phpBB 2.2 been in development and how many people do they have working on that?

phpBB 2.2 or 3.0 has been in development like two years now, gold wont take that long Toungue.
How much longer? Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8