MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Really waiting for the gold update...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Absolutley not, but i would have thought that some minor changes to the layout would be benificial, if only to say "this is the gold version".
See what i mean?
I think the default skin for gold is still under discussion on how to make it better. You might see something different once the final release goes public Wink
I thought templatesforall was making a template for gold?

As its shown in the Mmm...MyBB Gold thread in this forum. But yeah the default theme isn't looking that good, but it may just be a dummy theme as its a preview release of Gold.
I just created the default theme. However on gold Chris changed it. Toungue
So... how much longer until it's released? Smile
-MyBB Gold, that is.
The length of time until MyBB Gold is released is the time it takes MyBB to travel around the equator of the Internet multiplied by pi to the power of the time in hours that Chris spends on MyBB per day all divided by your estimate (in days) of when MyBB will be released and add to the half of the current Unix Timestamp.
You forgot +3 at the end. Toungue
Toungue Waiting for Gold has become sort of a joke hasn't it? I mean, you look back and see posts made in November saying stuff like "..wait until Gold is released and that problem will be fixed..."
You guys shouldn't forget, Chris has school and work I believe for PAID clients. Those two are what I would presume are top priority above MyBB. Chris is working on gold, don't worry, it'll come.
And development will be faster when gold is finished when hopefully more developers are chosen to help.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8