MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Newpoints Awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2018-08-10, 09:17 PM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]Metallix do you still have the problem?

https://community.mybb.com/thread-219210.html

i think probably solved
Yes thanks everyone. Pretty awesome plugin!
This plugin doesn't seem to want to let me add any awards after the first 2 rows of them displayed.
Broken. Cannot add awards.
Can you explain the problem better so I can test it?
I was thinking about rewrite the entire plugin so I allow it to use both OUGC Awards and MyAwards. I also will fix all the issues.
I don't want to hold any MyAwards-related work from being done, but OUGC Awards allows for imports from it and getting the MyAwards package is nowhere to be found now afaik.

If anything you should add it for MyAchievements imo, since it is currently maintained.

Also, thanks again for coding this. I tested the extend site package and it worked for me.
(2018-12-26, 12:53 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to hold any MyAwards-related work from being done, but OUGC Awards allows for imports from it and getting the MyAwards package is nowhere to be found now afaik.

If anything you should add it for MyAchievements imo, since it is currently maintained.

Also, thanks again for coding this. I tested the extend site package and it worked for me.

Yes, MyAwards is the work of labrocca and he has closed his website, thus making that URL for the MyAwards in the OUGC Awards plugin totally useless. 

So... there's that. 

Then I tried importing the awards from Nick's Awards and I got this error.

[Image: 83f7fb666d534c1fa3ea7ec352161561.png]

Otherwise, if I manually add on awards, the plugin works great.
Hi Serpius, I will update the link once the domain gets expired, otherwise I see no reason. I don't have Nickman's plugin anymore so I can verify the above error, but IIRC the defaul table was indeed "awards" so I'm not sure why it is failing but I'm not sure if Nickman has been updating his plugin either.

Other that that, I wouldn't like hijacking this thread for these issues.
(2018-12-26, 10:12 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Serpius, I will update the link once the domain gets expired, otherwise I see no reason. I don't have Nickman's plugin anymore so I can verify the above error, but IIRC the defaul table was indeed "awards" so I'm not sure why it is failing but I'm not sure if Nickman has been updating his plugin either.

Other that that, I wouldn't like hijacking this thread for these issues.

How am I hijacking this thread when the issues are directly related to your OUCG Awards plugin?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5