MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Newpoints Awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It is me who is feeling like hijacking this thread, not you. But as long as chack doesn't mind I don't either, do'n't worry.
Looking forward to further updates of this. Helps my community out a lot. Thank you for replying and assisting me with my issue.
Omar I know that MyAwards is not used much but I found it in many board and some users have asked me to modify the plugin to make it compatible with MyAwards.
How come OUGC awards only shows 3 rows of awards and no more? All my awards I want for the awards shop are not showing. Only 3 rows do
If you mean it doesn't display in the admincp, there's an issue with a 3th party script used to select them. I will fix it in next versions.
(2019-06-21, 07:32 AM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]If you mean it doesn't display in the admincp, there's an issue with a 3th party script used to select them. I will fix it in next versions.

Yes correct doesnt display in the admin cp
should i add new awards with this?
I need to see awards from ougc awards plugin
I got this error on ACP.

[attachment=43056]

This is line 821 : require $modules_dir."/".$run_module."/".$action_file;

This is line 159: if (count($errors) > 0) {
$page->output_inline_error($errors);
}

This is not importing OUGC created awards. There should be category for awards.
How to fix it?

After deactivate and uninstalling this plugin, All OUGC awards are deleted. Very strange.
I did check the plugin and there is nothing obvious that should be deleting your awards within the OUGC Awards module.
I am also getting that error mentioned by Dr_The_One. No clue how to fix it.
Anyone got some ideas?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5