MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Newpoints Awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Find any instance of count($var) and replace with count((array)$var), like so:

if (count($errors) > 0) {

if (count((array)$errors) > 0) {
(2020-08-23, 01:46 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Find any instance of count($var) and replace with count((array)$var), like so:

if (count($errors) > 0) {

if (count((array)$errors) > 0) {

That solves that issue, however I still have these issues regarding the image display of the awards:
1) This is what it looks like in the awards shop:
[attachment=43218]

2) This is what it looks like in the admin control panel:
[attachment=43219]

The image of the awards won't show on ACP and there is that little thing above the original award showing no image which I can't remove. Any help with this too?
Thanks, this is going to be usefull. this website is perfect

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[Image: portátiles-gaming-baratos.jpg]
(2020-08-23, 01:33 PM)_B_ Wrote: [ -> ]I still have these issues regarding the image display of the awards:

The image of the awards won't show on ACP and there is that little thing above the original award showing no image which I can't remove. Any help with this too?

I went to your forum and checked your awards, you used a tutorial found in this community which I already commented is plainly wrong.
(2020-08-25, 02:23 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-08-23, 01:33 PM)_B_ Wrote: [ -> ]I still have these issues regarding the image display of the awards:

I went to your forum and checked your awards, you used a tutorial found in this community which I already commented is plainly wrong.

Ah right. I am in the process of fixing it now. I get what you are talking about. Thanks!
well, when i click on add award it redirect me to the same page, idk why
When i try to add an award that is added to ougc_awards the award in newpoints award image is borken
plugin installed fine but when i want to add bounty it gives an error "Internal MyBB Error" please help me (solved the problem thanks Omar G.)

(2018-10-22, 04:34 AM)Brody Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin doesn't seem to want to let me add any awards after the first 2 rows of them displayed.

i have the same error were you able to find a solution?

(2018-11-28, 08:10 AM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking about rewrite the entire plugin so I allow it to use both OUGC Awards and MyAwards. I also will fix all the issues.

you didn't fix the bugs in your plugin despite saying that!

The owner of the plugin is not Omar G. but nevertheless she helped people more than you!

(2019-06-21, 07:21 AM)makpaolo Wrote: [ -> ]How come OUGC awards only shows 3 rows of awards and no more? All my awards I want for the awards shop are not showing. Only 3 rows do

i have the same error were you able to find a solution?
Please share an image of the issue, I can't find the issue by reading the code.
the issue im having is, I added aa category into OUGC Awards, created the first award in that category.

i used class template and used some css code i found to make a border around icon and it loads fine on OUGC but when i try to add one to New Points Awards, any image award i try to add has a broken image.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5