MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any US smokers out there?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Dale Hay Wrote:
DrPoodle Wrote:
Dale Hay Wrote:I don't like it... as I have to get up to stand outside the pub and have a ciggie... I just used to like sitting there relaxing... but now I have to go outside for one. Sad
At least you are not harming people anymore.

True, but still there is a risk my drink could get spiked, as taking your drink outside will probably get you clobbered by the coppers.
Well then why don't you quit? (Sorry to point out the blatantly obvious Toungue)

You wouldn't have to go outside for any reason (other than to leave the pub) and you will live longer!
DrPoodle Wrote:
Dale Hay Wrote:
DrPoodle Wrote:
Dale Hay Wrote:I don't like it... as I have to get up to stand outside the pub and have a ciggie... I just used to like sitting there relaxing... but now I have to go outside for one. Sad
At least you are not harming people anymore.

True, but still there is a risk my drink could get spiked, as taking your drink outside will probably get you clobbered by the coppers.
Well then why don't you quit? (Sorry to point out the blatantly obvious Toungue)

You wouldn't have to go outside for any reason (other than to leave the pub) and you will live longer!

Which in turn would allow Dale to drink more Toungue
Tikitiki Wrote:
DrPoodle Wrote:Well then why don't you quit? (Sorry to point out the blatantly obvious Toungue)

Which in turn would allow Dale to drink more Toungue
Sorry, but I had to quote that! It made me laugh out loud! Toungue
Tikitiki Wrote:Which in turn would allow Dale to drink more Toungue
I have gathered that, but when I'm drinking I just sit there craving for a ciggie... I can't JUST drink... I have to have a ciggie too. Munching on crisps and all that type of stuff doesn't really stop the urge.
Well a lot of people are giving up as it cost a lot of money to smoke mow when my dad use to do it they only cost him $1 or so now they are like $15 to $20.
Someone should just destroy all cigs and if anyone trys to smoke just shoot them

Sorry Fixed the post i don't mean it if anyone is wondering
Dale Hay Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:Which in turn would allow Dale to drink more Toungue
I have gathered that, but when I'm drinking I just sit there craving for a ciggie... I can't JUST drink... I have to have a ciggie too. Munching on crisps and all that type of stuff doesn't really stop the urge.
Dude, if you gave up smoking and got free of the addiction you wouldn't have to sit there craving! It's simple logic!

No addiction, no urges.
Dale,

What you are craving is the drug that the cigarette contains (Nicotine). There are special patches, gum and other things that can be used to still give you your fix without the other crap in the cigarette that kills you.

Use those things to help you stop smoking, and slowly cut Nicotine out of your life completely.

You can do it, but you need to WANT to quit. This is your health man, you are going down a very bad path, with nothing but a long painful death at the end. Turn back now partner, you're still a young dude, you have time, DON'T WASTE IT.

Good luck,
Jag100 Wrote:Someone should just destroy all cigs and if anyone trys to smoke just shoot them

You stole my plan Toungue
Jag100 Wrote:Someone should just destroy all cigs and if anyone trys to smoke just shoot them

I'm sorry but this kind of pissed me off.

I'm a smoker, yes, but regardless of whether or not this was a joke or not, it shouldn't have been said.

I don't mind people saying they hate smokers, but when you start bashing them I get mad.

Smoking is a choice and I choose to smoke, that is my choice and whether or not you like it or not you still should respect me as a person, not based on my lifestyle choices.

I was against6 the whole banning smoking in bars because now a lot of family run restaurants and bars are loosing massive amounts of money because their biggest customer was, you guessed it, smokers.

I originally wasn't going to take part in the discussion because no matter what I say people will still disrespect me all the same just because of it and I'm really sick and tired of it.

I have plenty of friends who hate smoking but accept it because we are good friends and they realize that me starting smoking is a stupid reason to show me any disrespect and stop being my friend.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11