MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Display of "Rating" column in default theme is not correct
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I just made first post on newly installed forum and the display of "Rating" column is not correct. Please check two screenshots. Is it due to some missing feature/plugin?

[Image: ue3ixXS.jpg]

[Image: AQfS6f5.jpg]

Version is 1.8

Thanks

I used another theme and it has same issue so looks like the problem belongs to common/core files.
It seems like the image that show stars is missing. Try to upload again the image folder.
I checked that all images are already there.

Let me install it again.

I installed a fresh copy and it has same problem. I think this is some permission issue but I don't know which file and folder to fix.

I have given 777 permission to all files and folders but still same issue. What do I do now I have tried everything.

sudo chmod -R 777 /var/www/mysite/
Do not give all files and folder 777.... please make a fresh install to stay safe.....

if you still have the same problem then please provide us the link to your forum so we can check your problem.
(2017-08-13, 09:58 PM)broatcast Wrote: [ -> ]Do not give all files and folder 777.... please make a fresh install to stay safe.....

if you still have the same problem then please provide us the link to your forum so we can check your problem.

I have removed 777 permission.

Ok I noticed this weird behaviour.

In case of live site where this problem is happening, CSS on UL element isĀ reading from /cache/themes/theme1/global.css while in case of local site (on my PC) where it is working fineĀ it is reading from /cache/themes/theme1/star_ratings.css. Screenshots given below.

LIVE

[Image: yyMweSK.png]

LOCAL

[Image: cSONLt9.png]

Found another thread where a user is facing exact same problem. Him and me both are using nginx with php fpm.

https://community.mybb.com/thread-211904-page-2.html