MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ABP Usermap v2.0 beta - A map of your users with Open Street Map
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Version 1.3.3

Changelog
Global variables for developers :
  • (boolean) $mybb->user['islocalised'] allow to know if the current user has setted his localisation
  • (int) $abp_umap_cpt gives the number of users who are localised
  • (string) $abp_umap_users is the formated (depending on settings in ACP) list of localised users

This build is tagged "development" but it's stable, I do that because it doesn't add any feature for simple users.
Version 1.3.4

Changelog
Added options in ACP to sort the localised users list (username, joined, last visit).

Don't forget to click the "Upgrade DB" tab to apply these new settings.
I've installed User Map (1.3.4) and I'm getting the following on the forum

Quote:The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] implode(): Invalid arguments passed - Line: 899 - File: inc/plugins/abp_umap.php PHP 5.6.39 (Linux)

File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/abp_umap.php 899 implode
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 abp_umap_global
/global.php 100 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/usercp.php 33 require_once

What did I do wrong?
Looks like an issue I didn't manage: no user localised himself or the cache isn't generated, so it makes an error.

You can try the corrected version of the plugin file: https://gitlab.com/ab-plugins/abp-user-m...p_umap.php
Thanks, Crazycat; that fixed it Smile

I don't seem to have inherited the links on my forum (either on the custom theme nor the default MyBB theme); I have deciphered some from the templates, but any chance you can list the pages with links that the plugin adds, please?

Great job BTW!
Plugin uses own templates, there are additions in header top links and in UCP left side bar
(2019-05-05, 10:56 AM)NotAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, Crazycat; that fixed it Smile

I don't seem to have inherited the links on my forum (either on the custom theme nor the default MyBB theme); I have deciphered some from the templates, but any chance you can list the pages with links that the plugin adds, please?

Great job BTW!

(2019-05-05, 11:53 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Plugin uses own templates, there are additions in header top links and in UCP left side bar

More precise: the two modified templates are usercp_nav_misc and header (you can search them by name)
Released version 1.3.5, which corrects some cache troubles when changing settings and avatar.
This is now fully implemented on my forum and seems to work very well. A couple of suggestions;

> The marker point is incorrect; the bottom point should indicate the point the user sets, but actually, the map uses the centre of the marker; this can be particularly bad if placing the marker when zoomed out. As an example, while zoomed out to view all of Europe, if I set the marker on London, it is actually c200miles north!

> Only minor, and I know it probably doesn't affect the default MyBB design, but I found the map overlapping parts of my own custom design, and I'm guessing that may occur on most other custom designs that have fixed elements (in particular, any with a fixed navbar at the top). I added z-index: 1, and suspect it might be a good idea to have as part of the default plugin
(2019-05-14, 03:42 PM)NotAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]> The marker point is incorrect; the bottom point should indicate the point the user sets, but actually, the map uses the centre of the marker; this can be particularly bad if placing the marker when zoomed out.  As an example, while zoomed out to view all of Europe, if I set the marker on London, it is actually c200miles north!
Even if you change the vertical alignment of the marker in the settings ? I spent time to solve this trouble, but I'll look again for that.

(2019-05-14, 03:42 PM)NotAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]> Only minor, and I know it probably doesn't affect the default MyBB design, but I found the map overlapping parts of my own custom design, and I'm guessing that may occur on most other custom designs that have fixed elements (in particular, any with a fixed navbar at the top).  I added z-index: 1, and suspect it might be a good idea to have as part of the default plugin
I'll have an eye onthat trouble Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7