MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ABP Usermap v2.0 beta - A map of your users with Open Street Map
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I added a reply... if you will need more info please let me know, I will try to help debug it!
With feedback and suggestions from Eldenroot, here is the version 1.5.3

Corrections :
The cache of the templates has been modified, due to an incompatibility with X-Threads

Additions:
  • When auto-geolocalisation is enabled, users can choose to modify, hide* or reset their localisation
  • * if admin allow them
  • A task file has been added to retrieve user geoip (10 users each run). The task must be manually added to the task manager, the better thing is to set a run each hour
  • global variable "number of hidden locations" is now accessible ($abp_umap_hidden_cpt)
Thank you!
I think that the global variable - counter for hidden users is not working...
It works for me.
I add <!-- hidden: {$abp_umap_hidden_cpt} --> in my header template and I can see when looking the source of any page in my forum: <!-- hidden: 2 --> (I've 2 users hiding their localisation).
If you want to use this variable in a plugin, think to add it in the global of the function.
New version 1.5.7
  • Corrected trouble with WOL in user profile
  • Added an option in userlist (map page): the user link can now center the map and open the user popup (beta)
  • corrected global variable "number of hidden locations" to make it accessible in map page

This version will be the last of the 1.5 branch, and of the 1.x branch. Next will be 2.x.

Download here
Great! Thx
Finaly, new version 1.5.8 corrects a bug in alter of mybb_users table.
Hi,
I'm trying to install this plugin but receive the following error:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

"SQL Error:
    1060 - Duplicate column name 'aum_latlng'
Query:
    ALTER TABLE mybb_users ADD aum_latlng VARCHAR(50) NULL, ADD aum_hide TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0"

Can you tell me how I can fix it please?
Thanks

Ok, I found that column and deleted it along with another one. Now I get the following error:

"SQL Error:
    1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'EXISTSmybb_abp_umap ( sname VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL , svalue VARCHAR(200) NOT NULL ' at line 1
Query:
    CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTSmybb_abp_umap ( sname VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL , svalue VARCHAR(200) NOT NULL , UNIQUE sname (sname))"

I can't find a table named mybb_abp_umap. Can anyone help please?
Yes, small typo @line 65 corrected in gitlab: missing space between EXISTS and " . TABLE_PREFIX
Last commit is ok
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7