MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MMB Hide Mod + 1.11.0 - All-in-one MyBB Hide Hack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2021-04-13, 10:35 PM)RealSelf Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I would like to know can this plugin hide attachment?
There are some problems with hiding the attachment by using the old version of hide plugin in this site.
Like I mentioned here: https://community.mybb.com/thread-227824...pid1365875
Will this plugin solve this problem?
Thank you!

Thanks for your query RealSelf! Unfortunately the attachments will still be shown in a box below. More security would be needed to prevent direct access as well.

I will look into this for our next update!
(2021-04-14, 08:13 PM)KevinVR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-13, 10:35 PM)RealSelf Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I would like to know can this plugin hide attachment?
There are some problems with hiding the attachment by using the old version of hide plugin in this site.
Like I mentioned here: https://community.mybb.com/thread-227824...pid1365875
Will this plugin solve this problem?
Thank you!

Thanks for your query RealSelf! Unfortunately the attachments will still be shown in a box below. More security would be needed to prevent direct access as well.

I will look into this for our next update!

Thanks for your response.

I really hope this problem can be solved because it will make newpoints more useful if you can hide attachments.
Hi, nice plugin, really nice. I bought licence only for this one for now, because others available in Internet didn't do what I expected. But I have one question about updates. Do you plan to add a possibility to hide content for specify users, like groups right now? For groups:
[hide="1,2,3,4"]...[/hide]

And for users something similar, like:

[hide users="1,2,3,4,5"]...[/hide]
(2021-05-21, 07:43 PM)Lord Fenrir Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, nice plugin, really nice. I bought licence only for this one for now, because others available in Internet didn't do what I expected. But I have one question about updates. Do you plan to add a possibility to hide content for specify users, like groups right now? For groups:
[hide="1,2,3,4"]...[/hide]

And for users something similar, like:

[hide users="1,2,3,4,5"]...[/hide]

Thanks for the feedback! We'll push an update soon to also incorporate the hide by user ids, as an extra option.

Hide Mod Plus 1.5.0 released

Changelog
- Added User ID Hide Mod: [hide=users 1,2,3]contents[/hide]. The user ids need to be comma-separated. If you would like to hide for guests as well, the user ID 0 can be used, for example: [hide=users 0]Hidden for guests[/hide].

Upgrade Instructions
- Available on the changelog in the ModMyBB Plugins page

Download now from ModMyBB (instant product download)
Oh, I thought userid hide will works the same as usergroup hide.

But anyway, it's very helpful too  Wink
(2021-05-23, 08:53 PM)Lord Fenrir Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I thought userid hide will works the same as usergroup hide.

But anyway, it's very helpful too  Wink

Thanks for the feedback! In that case we'll push another update this weekend to support both ways Smile

Kind regards
Hide Mod Plus 1.6.0 released

Changelog
- Added User ID Show Mod: [show=users 1,2,3]contents[/show]. Instead of hiding the contents from user ids, this will show the content only to the specified user ids. The user ids need to be comma-separated. If you would like to show for guests as well, the user ID 0 can be used, for example: [show=users 0]Shown only to guests[/show].

Upgrade Instructions
- Available on the changelog in the ModMyBB Plugins page (make sure to refresh the page if you don't see the new version show up).

So for this plugin for styling i am using this code to give me a green background for unlocked and a red back ground for locked. What can i use for the unlock button? thats the only thing i can not figure out

.hidemodplus-locked {
  border-color: var(--bg-danger);
  color: #e35d6a;
  background-color: rgba(220, 53, 69, 0.15);
}

.hidemodplus-unlocked {
  border-color: var(--bg-success);
  background-color: rgba(67, 160, 71, 0.15);
}

SOLVED

Figured it out by adding 
<a href="$1" class="btn btn-danger">$2</a>

to the button mycode box
(2021-06-20, 02:20 PM)carpangler Wrote: [ -> ]So for this plugin for styling i am using this code to give me a green background for unlocked and a red back ground for locked. What can i use for the unlock button? thats the only thing i can not figure out

.hidemodplus-locked {
  border-color: var(--bg-danger);
  color: #e35d6a;
  background-color: rgba(220, 53, 69, 0.15);
}

.hidemodplus-unlocked {
  border-color: var(--bg-success);
  background-color: rgba(67, 160, 71, 0.15);
}

SOLVED

Figured it out by adding 
<a href="$1" class="btn btn-danger">$2</a>

to the button mycode box

Thanks for sharing, Carpangler! I'm glad you figured it out Smile
Hide Mod Plus 1.7.0 released

Changelog
- Added "default cost" option for newpoints hide mod. Standard way to use it is, [hide=cost 50]contents[/hide], this will cost 50 NewPoints to unlock. An extra setting was added for a default points value, if the user has not provided points.
- Leave the value of this new setting to -1 to disable.
- If the value is higher than -1, [hide=cost]contents[/hide] will use the default cost setting as cost
- Note the shorthand [hide=cost] MyCode will only work if the default setting has a value set in the admin control panel.

Upgrade Instructions
- See 1.6.0 upgrade instructions on the changelog in the ModMyBB Plugins page we are working on adding the specific 1.7.0 instructions, but they are no different.

Hide Mod Plus 1.8.0 released

Changelog
- Added an extra setting for newpoints cost hide mod ([hide=cost 50]test[/hide] or [hide=cost]test[/hide]). The setting allows you to disable custom cost. This means users will not be able to set up a custom cost like this: [hide=cost 50]test[/hide]. Instead, only the default cost [hide=cost]test[/hide] will be enabled. The exact cost can be setup.
- Once enabled, this means that all newpoints cost hide mycodes will all have the same cost, as set up in the plugin configuration.

Upgrade Instructions
- See 1.6.0 upgrade instructions on the changelog in the ModMyBB Plugins page we are working on adding the specific 1.8.0 instructions, but they are no different.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6