MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MMB Hide Mod + 1.11.0 - All-in-one MyBB Hide Hack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
In 1.8, will [hide=cost 15] cost [/hide] will work or it is removed from updated plugin?
(2021-06-26, 05:07 PM)Dr_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]In 1.8, will [hide=cost 15] cost [/hide] will work or it is removed from updated plugin?

Hello Dr_The_One

In 1.8, you can select what you would like in the settings Smile . The default behaviour has not changed from the previous versions, both ways are available:

[hide=cost 15] is enabled by default - but can be disabled (disabling it is new since 1.8)

[hide=cost] is disabled by default - but can be enabled by providing a default cost value in the settings (this is new since 1.7)
if u buy, license for just one domain ? or i can use plugin in all my forum ?
i have 3 mybb forums
(2021-07-22, 09:53 AM)cr33p Wrote: [ -> ]if u buy, license for just one domain ? or i can use plugin in all my forum ?
i have 3 mybb forums

Hello! 

Forum licenses depend on the access pack you purchase. Additional licenses can be purchased and never expire. More details below:

1. First you need an access pack
The beginner & essential pack (1week/1month access to downloads & upgrades) include a 1-forum license.
The royal pack (1-year access to downloads & upgrades) includes a 2-forum license.

2. Afterwards you can purchase extra licenses (which do not expire)
Extra forum licenses can be purchased separately for 13 EUR each and do not expire (only download access expires with access packs).
Once you have an access pack, you can purchase extra licenses on this page.

3. Suggestions for your situation
In your case, you could purchase a royal pack (1-year access) along with 1 extra license (total 67 EUR 1-year).
Or you could either purchase a beginner/essential pack (1-week or 1-month access) and 2 extra licenses (total 43 EUR 1-week/ 54 EUR 1-month).

Also note we are currently in the process of making our plugins MyBB 1.9 ready, so we are ready to go once it is available Smile

Let me know if you have any questions!

Kevin
(2021-07-22, 09:53 AM)cr33p Wrote: [ -> ]if u buy, license for just one domain ? or i can use plugin in all my forum ?
i have 3 mybb forums

Hello!

We also updated our website to have more information regarding this!

You can find the updated information on our pricing page.
is these plugin license based per forum? what if someone download the plugin and want to use in multiple forum even though he paid for only one forum?
(2021-07-26, 11:05 AM)lkop Wrote: [ -> ]is these plugin license based per forum? what if someone download the plugin and want to use in multiple forum even though he paid for only one forum?

Hello Ikop!

Licenses are forum-based. Depending on your access pack, you have a 1- or 2-forum license included with your purchase.

Extra licenses can be purchased for 13eur each in the customer area.

Licenses can be updated to another forum, if the previous forum does not exist anymore or does not use our plugins anymore.

If you are interested to use our plugins for a multi-forum installation, or as a freelancer for your clients, please contact us for a customised offer.

Let us know if you still have any questions Smile
Hide Mod Plus 1.8.1 released

Changelog
- Fix for compatibility with the Eldenroot thank you / like plugin. Now also hides the content correctly in the member profile, and on the search.

Upgrade Instructions
- See 1.8.1 upgrade instructions on the changelog in the ModMyBB Plugins page.

Download now from ModMyBB (instant product download)
Hide Mod Plus 1.9.0 released
[attachment=45259] [attachment=45260]

Changelog
- Added minimum age hide mod: [hide=age 20]contents[/hide]. The contents will be hidden for users with an age set in user cp lower than the required age from the MyCode.

Upgrade Instructions
- See 1.9.0 upgrade instructions on the changelog in the ModMyBB Plugins page.

Download now from ModMyBB (instant product download)
I love the custom license server you are using. It's pretty impressive. Most people use licensebox. I believe yours is pretty good.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6