MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: Introducing the New MyBB Mods Website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The word 'add' is missing on the edit page:

You may add additional language packs for your submission here. English files should always be included in the main download.
The eye-candiness of the new Mods site, and the fact that the user accounts have been merged means... 5 stars!!! Big Grin Go MyBB!
yay much much better now. Smile
You have made a good job. Mods site is wonderful now, I think.

Now we are waiting for MyBB 1.4 Smile
Sorry to double post so quickly, but I was wondering... (apologies if this has already been addressed) for those who submit plugins and mods, how does one monitor if a support question has been asked aside from checking the forums to see if a related 'new thread' has been made?

Thanks Smile
For the moment you'll just have to keep checking the support forum.

We'll shortly be changing things slightly so as authors can change the "get support" link associated with their submission, to point to a support thread here. The idea being that users would use that thread for support.
flick Wrote:Sorry to double post so quickly, but I was wondering... (apologies if this has already been addressed) for those who submit plugins and mods, how does one monitor if a support question has been asked aside from checking the forums to see if a related 'new thread' has been made?

Thanks Smile

Why not subscribe to your support thread?

btw...Musical Midget..I am having issue with uploading a new plugin to the mod section. I get a username column not found sql error.
So much better!
Looks good. Smile Great job MM!
labrocca Wrote:btw...Musical Midget..I am having issue with uploading a new plugin to the mod section. I get a username column not found sql error.

Sorry about that. This should be fixed now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7