MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: Introducing the New MyBB Mods Website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yup, all fixed.

Just one more I think. The code tags don't seem to respect the width of thier container.

I've attached two screenshots. Once is from Safari 2, and the other IE7. Both of this page: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/notify-use...reputation
And another bug. In Camino, the end of the search bar (the rounded corner) isn't 'attached' to the textbox. I've included a screenshot. It's the same on the main site, too.
If I'm allowed to complain about the search bar, the thing doesn't even show up in Safari. Relatively annoying.
quacktacular Wrote:Yup, all fixed.

Just one more I think. The code tags don't seem to respect the width of thier container.

I've attached two screenshots. Once is from Safari 2, and the other IE7. Both of this page: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/notify-use...reputation

That's what happens when their is two many browsers out their. Although it should be easy using to fix using the IF command.
Regards.
Not sure if this has been suggested yet (sorry if someone has already said something) but when browsing through themes, I think there are 10 themes displayed per page. Is there a possibility of providing a dropdown box (or a link) to allow the display of e.g. 20 or 50 on a single page?

Thanks Smile

p/s: I was a moo and posted to the Beta thread by mistake just now.
Tikitiki Wrote:I'll talk to MM about adding the "newest submissions" back and we'll be working on bugs shorty (Once I get this stupid wireless bluetooth mouse to work)

Thanx a million, so far its the only thing i miss in this new and excellent mods site!
great work guys

It looks amazing and easy to navigate
There should also be some sort of template where by MODers can use to post a topic.

Example:

Name:
Author:
Description:
Version:
Screenshot:
Demo:

etc etc.
Theme listing is alphabetical now. I think It should be last to first...
Good work, mybb team.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7