MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: Introducing the New MyBB Mods Website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I like the installed plugins idea. Makes finding updates a lot more easier now. Smile

EDIT: I noticed an issue. Seems the template for the MyBB Ideas website doesn't have the link to the new Mods website. My guess is that is uses a different template than the main website, so the site update wouldn't touch MyBB Ideas's template.
Musicalmidget Wrote:For the moment you'll just have to keep checking the support forum.

We'll shortly be changing things slightly so as authors can change the "get support" link associated with their submission, to point to a support thread here. The idea being that users would use that thread for support.

labrocca Wrote:Why not subscribe to your support thread?

Thanks for the replies, Musicalmidget and Labrocca Wink The upcoming change sounds like a good plan!

p/s: Labrocca: that could be an option too, thanks! ^^ It's just useful not to have to keep checking to see if people have posted new ones, since it can/will be merged into one thread.
Musicalmidget Wrote:There is still a list of the latest submissions. You can find it on the statistics page, along with some additional new options. It was removed from the sidebar to make space. The latest submissions/updates RSS feeds still exist also.

Oh. But it was more useful on the sidebar, though.
willdone Smile
FirefoxWiz Wrote:
Musicalmidget Wrote:There is still a list of the latest submissions. You can find it on the statistics page, along with some additional new options. It was removed from the sidebar to make space. The latest submissions/updates RSS feeds still exist also.

Oh. But it was more useful on the sidebar, though.

If I can find a way to bring it back without taking up too much space or adding too much clutter, I will do. Smile
labrocca Wrote:Finally. Smile

I will be uploading more of my plugins to the site now.

Finally! Big Grin

That's all I have to say Toungue
Very nice Big Grin But yeah, the latest Submissions/Updates where, a well as "Highest Rated" would be great additions to the main page. Good to see we have a rating sytem now
Finally!

This will make the site neater and look more organised!

Can we have a 'Preview Theme Submission' button to see the preview of what we are posting?
This is a big step for mybb i do think as mybb is getting better and better Big Grin
What about the mods forums???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7