MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: Introducing the New MyBB Mods Website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Very nice guys, I like it a lot. Smile
When trying to rate your own submission you'll get a error - javascript can't show it though as it sends the whole page to the browser. You need to add check if it's run by ajax or not.

Nice job Smile
Looks good, but the functionality.....I miss a few useful functions (or maybe i cant find them?). Can i list submissions, mods/plugins and themes, so the first thing i see is the latest submissions? Any way to sort the entries other than alphabetically, like "newest first"?
It is indeed great, the only thing I miss the "Latest Submissions." Anyway it could be brought up again? Thanks and good job!
Very nice thanks, coming 1.4 Smile
DCR Wrote:It is indeed great, the only thing I miss the "Latest Submissions." Anyway it could be brought up again? Thanks and good job!
Yep, that's about the only thing I miss. The sidebar on the left that showed the newest submissions. Sad
I'll talk to MM about adding the "newest submissions" back and we'll be working on bugs shorty (Once I get this stupid wireless bluetooth mouse to work)
Thanks.

I found another bug, the member on there named b1k should be bluejade. Wink
Nice change =)
No more validation when changing description Smile
But can you display the version on the main ressource page ?
[Also I have a problem : I marked my plugin as installed, and I show it in my installed plugins, but on the plugin page, the link that appear is "Mark as Installed"] : solved, but the changelog page always show as not installed
There is still a list of the latest submissions. You can find it on the statistics page, along with some additional new options. It was removed from the sidebar to make space. The latest submissions/updates RSS feeds still exist also.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7