MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: k776's Plugins/Modifications/Themes List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I have an 'improvement' request for the viewers count mod, if It displays 0 viewings show nothing at all. hide it. if you get what i mean?
// Haha. I can't read. sorry about that.
Thanks for the new update. I am wondering why it shows exactly one visitor in a lot of forums, when no one is online:
http://www.webdevote.com/forums.php

Do you know why this is?
argh. I guess its not working Toungue Well, I'll need to talk to you on msn about it to find out why its doing that because its not doing it on my local copy Sad

Edit: The code loops through all forums. If it were a bug with my code, all forums would have (1 Viewing) next to the name but you'll notice some forums dont. I have an idea why it might be happening though. Searchbots crawl the entire site. Perhaps MyBB sessions system is leaving traces of them Confused Still come on MSN ASAP.

Edit 2: For anyone else getting this problem or any other problem with this mod, PM me your msn ASAP.
Well I have an problem with it, yes. http://nordicfilegalaxee.com/mcdc/forum/index.php

Choose McDC++ theme at the bottom off the page. Still the same as before. (kinda). And I have replaced the old code.
Argh. I thought I fixed that bug Sad Ok. PM your msn email ASAP so I can get this sorted. I've got a few ideas.
k776 Wrote:A "Who's been Online Today" list on index.php
Advanced Statistics Page (more statistics added to stats.php).
A user Warning System controled by Admins and Super Mods.
Display a users Favourite Threads in their profile.

I was just wandering how soon are you releasing these and the improvement for OnlineStatusProfile? Also you could make one that has in their profile which thread they are most active in and in brackets how many posts they posted there and %age of the posts.
Eg
Ausnrl: Most active in General Support (50 Posts 30% of member posts)

But my main thing is wandering when the ones in the quote box are released.
k776 Wrote:that mod wont be made until all my old rc4 mods are upgraded.
Well It seems like he's gonna update the RC4 mods before he does the new ones. But I'm not him so. Wink
Thanks to the help of CraKteR (for beta testing), I introduce to you ViewersCount (0.1.2). The reason the previous versions wern't working was not because of anything in my code, but rather a bug with MyBB sessions system. When I found that out, I was able to think of a fix to stop the huge count of users. It has been tested, and it should now work properly. It also fixes a bug where multiple forums had (1 Viewing) even when no one was. And one again, from the request of kodaks and CraKteR, it only shows when someone is viewing it. If no people are, the text hides itself. Enjoy.

Note: School has started yet again Sad I have a lot do so I will not be on as often and upgraded mods may have to wait till the weekends Sad
Thanks for your time K776. Smile

Edit: Works like a charm: http://dc.peerweb.org/forums/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11