MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: k776's Plugins/Modifications/Themes List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
kodaks Wrote:
jesusphreak Wrote:What I mean by this is:

A user at my site, Stryder, might show up in the Who's Online list as "Reading Thread Cashing in Xbox"....

Problem is, he doesn't show up for this mod, because it would only count him if he was only in a forum and not in a thread, like, "Viewing Forum Gaming".

Do you see what I mean? If you are inside a thread, it won't count you as in a forum.
Yes, I understand what you are saying. The reason why it is not working is because the mod was only intended for showing who is viewing the forum listings, not the individual threads.

I just quickly put together a fix to show the count for individual threads, but I would need k776's permission to release it. We will have to wait until he returns.....

Oh, I see. It just seemed more natural to me that the mod would display all users inside of the forum (no matter if they were in threads or not). I'd think that's how vBulletin does it.
That was an answer to Atloz, this here -> http://mods.mybboard.com/download.php?did=110 . That is not downloadable here.
Ahh...I see now.
The little modificiation that you did to the code, can you not send it to me?

You would not be distributing his mod, you'd only be passing me a mod of his mod (it actually wouldn't even have any of his code). Plus, its not like I'm going to distribute it.

I could just use it for my site.

Anyway, thanks for helping me out earlier.
This mod isen't suppose todo that tho. It's designed to show users that is viewing the forum not a thread inside the forum. But I'm not gonna say he's gonna improve it or not. It will show the users if you go to that thread.
jesusphreak Wrote:The little modificiation that you did to the code, can you not send it to me?

You would not be distributing his mod, you'd only be passing me a mod of his mod (it actually wouldn't even have any of his code). Plus, its not like I'm going to distribute it.

I could just use it for my site.

Anyway, thanks for helping me out earlier.
I will see what I can do.
Atloz Wrote:Just a bug report for Rules Page.
When you try to put a text with " ' " (apex) character in the text area reserved for rules list, the rules page in the forum show an output like this one: \' (slash + apex).

Regards
To fix this, find in file rules.php the code
$rules_list = postify($mybb->settings['rules_list'], "no", "yes", "yes", "yes", "0");
Replace with:
$rules_list = postify(stripslashes($mybb->settings['rules_list']), "no", "yes", "yes", "yes", "0");

Cool
Installed the Custom Page, and all code explained in the install guide. However, there is no option to create a new page showing up anywhere.

Any idea?

---

The random quote script also installed wonderfuly, only to not show up anywhere in the forum.
theflyingkitty Wrote:Installed the Custom Page, and all code explained in the install guide. However, there is no option to create a new page showing up anywhere.

Any idea?

---

The random quote script also installed wonderfuly, only to not show up anywhere in the forum.
Are you an admin? If so, it should say something like "Create a New Page" right when you go to custompage.php.
Well, I was under the impression that it would insert the link somewhere... so...

when I go to the custompage.php file it's saying the table does not exist. Running the query again, it explains I need to choose atleast one column?

What exactly would that be?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11