MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: k776's Plugins/Modifications/Themes List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I have an error from global.php.
Be more specific? :p
I have insert the code as their tell it in the readme.

I have the follow error:
[font=Times New Roman][size=medium][b]Fatal error:[/b] Cannot use object of type MyBB as array in [b]/home/online-urbanus.be/themes/global.php[/b] on line [b]140[/b][/size][/font]
Which mod were you trying to install?
And be aware of this: most mods aren't compatible anymore with the actual mybb version.
Perhaps by version 1.2
destroyer Wrote:Which mod were you trying to install?
And be aware of this: most mods aren't compatible anymore with the actual mybb version.
ClearUpMore (0.1.0)

the download isnt work !!!

please check it !
Paretje Wrote:Perhaps by version 1.2
destroyer Wrote:Which mod were you trying to install?

Not a chance.
This may be a stupid question, but what is PR2 and RC4? Are any of these compatible with mybb 1.1.6???
judel Wrote:This may be a stupid question, but what is PR2 and RC4? Are any of these compatible with mybb 1.1.6???
Hi,
PR2 and RC4 are both names of versions of MyBB that have been released in the past. They stand for "Preview Release 2" and "Release Candidate 4".

It is not likely that any modifications or themes created for PR2 or RC4, will work for 1.1.6.
Thanks, Kodaks. Didn't think so but thought I'd check! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11