MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: k776's Plugins/Modifications/Themes List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Just a bug report for Rules Page.
When you try to put a text with " ' " (apex) character in the text area reserved for rules list, the rules page in the forum show an output like this one: \' (slash + apex).

Regards
k776, does the ViewersCount mod include guests? It just appears that the numbers are different from those on the Who's Online list. It would be nice if guests were included, or optional or something.
jesusphreak Wrote:k776, does the ViewersCount mod include guests? It just appears that the numbers are different from those on the Who's Online list. It would be nice if guests were included, or optional or something.
Yes, it seems all guests, bots and users show up on the count. k776 is away at the moment.
I noticed that it simply doesn't appear to be accurate at all.

In my "Who's Online" list, I have at the very least 6 people viewing different forums, but almost none of them are showing up.

Is there a reason for this?

EDIT: Am I correct in saying that it only displays viewers that are literally viewing the forum, as in they can't actually be viewing a thread inside the forum or they won't show up?
Have you downloaded the latest version? There was a problem with a previous release like what you stated.

http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=153
With all the testing me and k776 did with that mod it should be perfect.

To Atloz, Try adding stripslashes() around the output off the plugin. the message. (Since the download seems not to be downloadable right now I can't test it). But If you attach it here I'll have a look.
I was able to download it fine....
kodaks Wrote:Have you downloaded the latest version? There was a problem with a previous release like what you stated.

I have 0.1.2.

Its only displaying the users actually in the forum that aren't inside a thread.
What I mean by this is:

A user at my site, Stryder, might show up in the Who's Online list as "Reading Thread Cashing in Xbox"....

Problem is, he doesn't show up for this mod, because it would only count him if he was only in a forum and not in a thread, like, "Viewing Forum Gaming".

Do you see what I mean? If you are inside a thread, it won't count you as in a forum.
jesusphreak Wrote:What I mean by this is:

A user at my site, Stryder, might show up in the Who's Online list as "Reading Thread Cashing in Xbox"....

Problem is, he doesn't show up for this mod, because it would only count him if he was only in a forum and not in a thread, like, "Viewing Forum Gaming".

Do you see what I mean? If you are inside a thread, it won't count you as in a forum.
Yes, I understand what you are saying. The reason why it is not working is because the mod was only intended for showing who is viewing the forum listings, not the individual threads.

I just quickly put together a fix to show the count for individual threads, but I would need k776's permission to release it. We will have to wait until he returns.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11