MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Skype MyBB! 1.4.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi,

I activated the Plugin successfully. However, I do have a problem with the Skype-Button in my PMs.

It looks like this image of talisman:

[Image: p388436221.gif]

Inside the threads the skype-button is shown and all is ok. The source of a thread shows the url of skype but the source of a PM does not.
I guess, PMs and Threads use the same postbit-template and therefore I do not understand why this difference come up.

Does anyone know, how to solve this problem? Would be great. Thank you in advance. Wink
so i put the downloaded file for the plugin in the folder where it says to put it, with the rest of my plugins.

but when i go to activate it, it isnt there.

any ideas what i can try?

i am 100% sure that its in the plugin folder.
i have the latest version of myb. 1.2.12 or whatever it is Smile
anyone?
Does anyone know if it would make sense to contact mavericck via PN? It seems that he do not look very often into this thread. Wink
is there any help?
my contacts on skype in the forum are always showed as offline, but they are online!
@the_griffin
the pms should use the same template of postbit, so there should not be any difference in visualization. Please post the html code of the button bar of pms.

@kuzba
this plugin has the standard syntax of others plugin. Try to download the packet another time.

@Mia
Have you read the instructions written here? http://mavericck.mybboard.it/skype-mybb.html , the installation section

mavericck
(2008-06-26, 06:41 AM)mavericck Wrote: [ -> ]the pms should use the same template of postbit, so there should not be any difference in visualization. Please post the html code of the button bar of pms.

Hi mavericck,

great to see your here and thank your for your reply. Smile

The skype button is visible in each post via {$post['fidxy']} in the postbit Template.

The HTML-code of the PMs is like:
<td align="left" ><span class="smalltext">mySkypeName<!-- start: postbit_email -->
Unfortunately I can not find the according template for the button bar in the templates group.

Thank you in advance! Smile
well... yepWink sorry... now it's working. thank you for thatSmile great plugin!

cheers
mia
@the_griffin

add these three lines

$plugins->add_hook('postbit_pm', 'skype_mybb_parse');
$plugins->add_hook('postbit_announcement', 'skype_mybb_parse');
$plugins->add_hook('postbit_prev', 'skype_mybb_parse');

after
$plugins->add_hook('postbit', 'skype_mybb_parse');

at the top of the plugin file.

mavericck
Great, thats it!!!!!!!! Big Grin