MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Skype MyBB! 1.4.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi;
When i use horizontal post layout for display posts everything is perfect but when i use classic layout the skype status icon doesn't show up.
can you help me please?
THX.
the Plugin-file only changes the postbit-template but not the postbit_classic template.

Try to find
find_replace_templatesets('postbit', $find, $replace, 1);
in the plugin-file and change it to
find_replace_templatesets('postbit', $find, $replace, 1);
find_replace_templatesets('postbit_classic', $find, $replace, 1);

Find also
find_replace_templatesets('postbit', $find, $replace, 0);
and replace it with
find_replace_templatesets('postbit', $find, $replace, 0);
find_replace_templatesets('postbit_classic', $find, $replace, 0);

You could also copy $post['fidX'] (X is the according value) to the postbit_classic template. But in this case it will not be deleted once you deactivate the plugin.
I'm using a template. What code do I need to paste to the profile page in order to get this button to show up?

Thanks,
DAStaten
(2007-11-20, 08:55 PM)talisman Wrote: [ -> ]did that and now get this when trying to deactivate

Quote:MySQLi error: 1091
Can't DROP 'fid'; check that column/key exists
Query: ALTER TABLE mybb_userfields DROP fid

so can't deactivate Sad

(2007-11-21, 11:00 PM)talisman Wrote: [ -> ]solved thanks to lex Smile

Been having this issue as well and would realy like to know how to fix it, if either one of you can post up the solution that lex spoke of that helped you it would be very grateful to the rest of us. Thank you
Hi;
I installed this but it dos not show status visibility.
I also did this;
Privacy Settings', and tick the one that says "Allow my status to be shown on the web".
But, there is no good luck. what else should or could i do?
THX;
Sorry for my ENG.
Any word on the fix I requested, don't want to be a bother but was just wondering.
hmm, no fixes huh. Just have to chock it up as a learning experince to plow through the code and figure it out myself. Hopefully if I do I'll post up the results so that if anyone else is having an issue with it will know how to fix it.
I'll fix all the issues reported in the last pages and release a new version asap.

mavericck
Big Grin Thank you Mavericck Big Grin
reason why skype is located in the "Additional Details" ?

[attachment=17295]

As this should be placed in the "Contact Details"

[attachment=17296]

please let me know how to fix this Huh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7