MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Skype MyBB! 1.4.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi maverick,

did you plan to make this plugin working with MyBB 1.4 in the near future?

I will not change to 1.4 until this great plugin supports it Smile

regards Rolf
Hi Maverick,

Useful plugin for mybb. Any updates for 1.4.1?

Will be waiting for the update. :]

Cheers,
ekim
Hello,

I've recreated my website recently and decided to go MyBBoard this time..
But most of my friends and I use Skype therefore I wanted to start using this Plugin for MyBBoard.. I've uploaded it into the plugins folder in my MyBBoard root folder, but whenever I try activating it I receive the following error:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1146 - Table '[email protected]_mybb_profilefields' doesn't exist
Query:
    INSERT INTO mybb_mybb_profilefields (`name`,`description`,`disporder`,`type`,`length`,`maxlength`,`required`,`editable`,`hidden`) VALUES ('Skype™ ID','The unique ID used to connect to Skype','3','text','0','255','no','yes','no') 

I suppose it might be because I have the latest version of MyBBoard set-up and the Skype plugin isn't compatible with it..

Anyways, waiting for a reply and a new version of the plugin!

Thanks Ahead,
Signing off,
cyph0rg.
New release! Works on MyBB 1.4!

See the first page for details.

mavericck
Hi all, my skype button under my posts is always grayed out, and states I am offline, although Skype says I am online... ???

Cheers

Richard
Hello,

In Skype go to 'Tools -> Options'.
Then go to 'Privacy -> Privacy Settings', and tick the one that says "Allow my status to be shown on the web".

I believe that this should fix it.. Smile

Signing off,
cyph0rg.
Indeed it did, thanks very much for the help.

Cheers

Richard
hi i installed skype in my forum but there.s no button shown on my postbit... should i do any manual template changes...???? pls help
(2008-12-14, 05:54 AM)karthikguru Wrote: [ -> ]hi i installed skype in my forum but there.s no button shown on my postbit... should i do any manual template changes...???? pls help

Go into your User CP and select edit profile. Under the area for your Bio, you will see a place to add your Skype ID, have you done that ?

Cheers

Richard
(2008-12-14, 06:27 AM)Rich T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-12-14, 05:54 AM)karthikguru Wrote: [ -> ]hi i installed skype in my forum but there.s no button shown on my postbit... should i do any manual template changes...???? pls help

Go into your User CP and select edit profile. Under the area for your Bio, you will see a place to add your Skype ID, have you done that ?

Cheers

Richard

thanks dude i got it.... thank u very much.......
hi maverick ,
Can u create a plugin in this same way for gtalk and yahoo coz in india there are more g talk and yahoo users compared to skype...... it'll be great if u could create one for that..... ty
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7