MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Myspace Profile Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Bump!
I tried this but now I want to uninstall it and revert back to the old profile page.

I had member.php backed up prior to installing/uploading this mod. So I deleted the custom member.php file, deleted the uploaded CSS files in the CSS folder for this mod and deleted the custom user profile template.

However it seems I ran into a little problem, whenever I go to visit a members profile it now spits out an error at me:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_VARIABLE, expecting '}' in /home/content/x/t/r/***/html/forum/member.php(1358) : eval()'d code on line 1

I restored the original member.php that was backed up, yet I am getting this error.

How do I fix it? I need help regarding this as soon as possible.

Thank You. Smile
Try this original memprofile page. Don't forget to rename to "member.php"
If it happens again, try using custom one again, but after installed don't delete template or anything. Just rename custom one to something wierd and name original one to "member.php".
:EDIT: It appears it was another mod causing a conflict, sorry about that. Toungue
Did this happen before?
Because, Myspace Mod is just EXACTLY the same as member.php except the line that calls for member_profile template is changed to new template. No other code in file was changed to make this mod. Most of everything was in template. So, I don't see how it could do this.

According to path in error, I think it is server problem. Check your AdminCP >> Board Settings : Change >> General Configuration
Tell me list of settings
mykeled123 Wrote:Did this happen before?
Because, Myspace Mod is just EXACTLY the same as member.php except the line that calls for member_profile template is changed to new template. No other code in file was changed to make this mod. Most of everything was in template. So, I don't see how it could do this.

According to path in error, I think it is server problem. Check your AdminCP >> Board Settings : Change >> General Configuration
Tell me list of settings

I edited my post, it was another conflicting mod that caused the problem. I have since disabled it and everything is back to normal. I'm sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused.

Apparently the Additional Group Images plugin doesn't fare well with the latest Mybb.Wink
No problem!
Always eager to assist with something (even though trapped in "newbdom").
I'm so glad it wasn't my mod. Another glitch is all I need!
Thanx for feedback.
- Mykel
I guess all bugs have been fixed Big Grin!
Its really nice eh!
mykeled123, one thing to be aware is that you should use the latest page.

It seems like you're basing your mod of a MyBB 1.2.2 or earlier member.php file.

Alternatively, simply add a plugin hook - it's much nicer too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9