MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Myspace Profile Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
so where do i add this code provided above? and i just add it and it will work for my forum?
make a new template in "Global Templates" called "user_custom_profile". Paste it in there. And rename member.php to something wierd. Put new member.php in root directory. Some functions might not work if you don't have the specified plugins installed such as user guestbook and etcetera. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CODE IN THIS RECENT POST. First post code is out-dated. I'm going to replace that when I get around to it with newest code. Newset code is in this latest post with code. Earlier versions don't have as much functions, they have bugs and all. (Don't want that) But use the instructions from first post, OK. Just use newest code.

PS: If any one has more suggestions, I can see if I can include them for next.
I'm starting to get PHP, so I might be able to make plugin later.
Bump!
Well it seems like there's not much harm in using your code, and if it were to cause problems let's say, then we'd just have to delete the template file we created, use the old member.php, as well as deactivate the plugins required right?

*EDIT* I'll try this out on my test board soon and post back my results...
Bump!
Why are you bumping it?
Toungue Toungue Toungue
Bump!!!
Toungue Toungue Toungue
As much as i hate myspace. Thats a pretty cool plugin. Good job!
um, when i add the template, all that happens is that sum 55 comes up?
it's probably not your code, but it's wierd? has this happened 2 any1?
Are you also implying any myspace profile code will work with this?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9