MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB Development Blog Launches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Go rh1n0 go!
Interesting stuff! Now people, stop asking for dates on the forums!
Great going .... nice theme guys lol !!
If the blog is updated regularly, I'm sure it'll be an interesting read Smile

Whilst I'm here, might I ask what's the current expected "update cycle"? Eg, will a new post appear about every 5 days, perhaps?
Nothing important, just curiosity XD
Cool, hope to see some good stuff on there Smile
Nice to have around Smile
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:If the blog is updated regularly, I'm sure it'll be an interesting read Smile

Whilst I'm here, might I ask what's the current expected "update cycle"? Eg, will a new post appear about every 5 days, perhaps?
Nothing important, just curiosity XD

Mentioned on the blog that he would have another post shortly however that was the other day when it got put up. With everything going on especially with trying to get 1.4 out i cant see how too much time can be devoted to it. I think it will come in much more handier/updated once 1.4 is finished and the planning gets started for 1.6/2.0 or whatever it may be. They will have tons of more time for it then.
Thanks! Hopefully it will be a success!
I think of 1.4 admin panel is great..
Thanks..
Nice steady progress.

I'm hoping to be able to read more entries in the near future, the same could be said for my excitment regarding the 1.4 release. (dreams can come true) good for you guys, alot of hard work and I'd be very happy to see it pay off.

~Joey
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5