MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Afresh for 1.4 [Released]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whoa 11 skins a short while after 1.4s release, incredible.
(2008-08-05, 06:08 AM)Jaze Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa 11 skins a short while after 1.4s release, incredible.

That's because I made them all during the beta process and then made any necessary changes (based on changes to the default) as we went along Wink
Awesome themes!

Also can I have the PSD for the buttons? I need to translate them in spanish.
Thanks again, everyone! Smile

The buttons for each theme are included in the package for that theme. I'd also appreciate it if you only redistributed the translated images via the translations feature on the MyBB Mods site (which I have enabled for all of my themes).
i love these themes!
Is there a Button-PSD for the AFresh Chocolate?
Very nice theming I like those themes.
(2008-08-06, 05:46 AM)MarioK Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a Button-PSD for the AFresh Chocolate?

Unfortunately, no - it seems that I lost the original file for Chocolate, and I didn't have the time to recreate it when I was preparing the themes for release. I'll try and make one as soon as I can.
(2008-08-06, 11:07 AM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-06, 05:46 AM)MarioK Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a Button-PSD for the AFresh Chocolate?

Unfortunately, no - it seems that I lost the original file for Chocolate, and I didn't have the time to recreate it when I was preparing the themes for release. I'll try and make one as soon as I can.
does quick theme work with 1.4 ? casue if it does i sure would like to a few of these available to my site's members...
nice...
Yes it does. I'm using it. Just be sure to download the updated version of that plugin.