MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Afresh for 1.4 [Released]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dude these are great.
Excellent Work Justin! I have installed Green Leaf and notice that most of the font sizes are smaller than MyBB default. I want to keep exactly the same theme but change the fonts to standard MyBB. How and where do I change the settings in theme settings?
someone broke your copyright rule:
http://www.bmw-forums.co.uk/forums/index.php
(2008-08-23, 03:45 AM)GFN Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent Work Justin! I have installed Green Leaf and notice that most of the font sizes are smaller than MyBB default. I want to keep exactly the same theme but change the fonts to standard MyBB. How and where do I change the settings in theme settings?

I did not change any of the font sizes for the theme, as far as I am aware. Could you provide me with a link to your forum?

(2008-08-23, 03:49 AM)incadudeF Wrote: [ -> ]someone broke your copyright rule:
http://www.bmw-forums.co.uk/forums/index.php

Thanks for letting me know; I have contacted the forum in question.
Hi Justin the link is as follows

http://www.dailytalkforum.com/ Your probably right, the font sizes just seem smaller for some reason. EG you will see that I installed users online for 24 hours and the font is larger than the rest of the headings
Maybe you used a different font style? and that has resulted in a font size that looks smaller?
That's the normal font size. What you may be noticing is the change in font, not font size - which may make it seem to be a different size.

If you would still like to make the font size larger, edit the global.css file in advanced mode and replace all instances of font-size: 13px; with font-size: 14px;
OK Great, thanks Justin I understand now - is it possible to go the other way and not change the SIZE of the font but change the TYPE of font back to MyBB Default? Is so do I edit the global.css file in advanced mode and replace all instances of font??

Also what is the Afresh font and what is the default MyBB font?
I forgot to mention - HAPPY BIRTHDAY Smile
(2008-08-23, 09:12 AM)GFN Wrote: [ -> ]OK Great, thanks Justin I understand now - is it possible to go the other way and not change the SIZE of the font but change the TYPE of font back to MyBB Default? Is so do I edit the global.css file in advanced mode and replace all instances of font??

Also what is the Afresh font and what is the default MyBB font?
I forgot to mention - HAPPY BIRTHDAY Smile

It looks like you've already done this, if I'm not mistaken.
Yep, just worked it out, thanks Smile

The only problem that I have now is that the heading for the plugin Who Was Online Today is larger than Who's Online and Board Stats

Any idea on this?
Edit your online_today_index template (I believe this is under Global Templates). Replace this:

<strong>{$lang->whos_online_today}</strong>

with this:

<span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->whos_online_today}</strong></span>