MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Afresh for 1.4 [Released]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's only happening on your forums because the logo bar is 100 pixels tall, while the images you are using on your forum are only 98 pixels tall. The fix is either to shrink the size of the logo bar or to make your images taller.

To change the height of the logo bar, edit the .logo element in the Simple Editor, changing min-height: 100px to min-height: 98px (this is in the "Extra CSS Attributes" text area).
Thank you very much! All is great now!!! Smile
Ever since I made the forum icon change, when I click on an icon to mark the forum as read, it no longer works. Help?
Also, if you're interested in seeing what I've done with the layout:

http://forums.beywiki.com/index.php

I changed pretty much every image, but I kept the spirit of the theme in them. I'm not a huge fan of gloss so I did gradients instead. Hope you like what I've done!
Also, would it be possible to get PSDs for the individual buttons?
HuhAngel dono if anyone asked before but will you be updating the Crystal Purple theme to 1.4 any time soon?
Thank you... Very nice themes....Shy
Amazing Themes Big Grin
I'm a bit annoyed with you though, why d'you make so many colours? I can't decide which one to use Toungue
(2008-08-07, 12:19 AM)Tamer Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Ever since I made the forum icon change, when I click on an icon to mark the forum as read, it no longer works. Help?
Also, if you're interested in seeing what I've done with the layout:

http://forums.beywiki.com/index.php

I changed pretty much every image, but I kept the spirit of the theme in them. I'm not a huge fan of gloss so I did gradients instead. Hope you like what I've done!
Also, would it be possible to get PSDs for the individual buttons?
Nice customizations! Smile Unfortunately, there are no individual PSDs for the buttons.

(2008-08-07, 01:55 PM)sTrEtCh Wrote: [ -> ]HuhAngel dono if anyone asked before but will you be updating the Crystal Purple theme to 1.4 any time soon?
If I find the time, I will.

(2008-08-07, 08:30 PM)Ddraiggoch06 Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing Themes Big Grin
I'm a bit annoyed with you though, why d'you make so many colours? I can't decide which one to use Toungue

To give you plenty of choices, so there is an Afresh theme for everyone Wink
Can you help as to why when I click on the forum on icon it doesn't change to off anymore? I probably messed it up when changing the file formats Confused
You probably need to change something in one of the javascript files.

It looks like you'll need to edit general.js - replacing on.gif, off.gif, and offlock.gif with on.png, off.png, and offlock.png in all instances, respectively. Be sure not to replace collapse.gif and collapse_collapsed.gif, however (which is why I'm not having you replace all instances of .gif).
(2008-08-07, 10:07 PM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]You probably need to change something in one of the javascript files.

It looks like you'll need to edit general.js - replacing on.gif, off.gif, and offlock.gif with on.png, off.png, and offlock.png in all instances, respectively. Be sure not to replace collapse.gif and collapse_collapsed.gif, however (which is why I'm not having you replace all instances of .gif).

This did it, thanks so much for your patience and help, and thanks again for the wonderful theme!