MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Vision 2 [Release]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Vision 2 Theme for MyBB 1.4.4
====================

Created by DougSD
Copyright 2008-2009

English Buttons designed by DougSD

Overview:
A professional looking darkish blue with a new header and footer layout.

====================
Installing
1. Upload the folder "vision" to your ./images directory
2. Import the XML theme file in the Admin CP
3. Set it to what you want it to be (Default, only to select usergroups, etc.)
4. Have fun!

====================
Credits
-Header and Footer layout inspired by Justin S.
-All icons from FamFamFam Silk Icon Set: http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/

====================
License
You may not alter, change, or remove the copyright notice in the footer in any way.
You may not re-distribute or reproduce any part of this theme (including any buttons).

====================
Previews
[Image: vision236054557.jpg]

[Image: vision216057366.jpg]

[Image: vision226060177.jpg]

Download at MyBB Mods

PSDs of buttons:
[attachment=10280]

Thanks! Smile
very nice Theme, thanks Renegade Smile
Hi,

Thanks for this theme. It's very nice.

Only have two questions:

Could you attach the psd files for the buttons?

the second is, How can i add a logo so it would only appear above the forum and not on the right and left side?

Thanks
(2008-08-05, 05:07 PM)dtommy79 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Thanks for this theme. It's very nice.

Only have two questions:

Could you attach the psd files for the buttons?

the second is, How can i add a logo so it would only appear above the forum and not on the right and left side?

Thanks
1. I've update the first post with the GDK under the download link.

2. To do this, edit ".logo" in the global stylesheet of the theme, and add "text-align: center;" under "margin: 0;" That should work. That will be something I will include in the next update of the theme.
woow...Such a fantastic theme Exclamation

Really i like it, thanks
really love it!
Updated for 1.4.1. Also fixed a button hover error that prevented the cursor from changing.

EDIT: I forgot to add in the "text-align: center" thing I said in a previous post above. It will be included in the next update for sure.
nice theme well done
(2008-08-18, 10:37 PM)RenegadeFan Wrote: [ -> ]Updated for 1.4.1. Also fixed a button hover error that prevented the cursor from changing.

EDIT: I forgot to add in the "text-align: center" thing I said in a previous post above. It will be included in the next update for sure.

No worries it's easy to add. Also great theme I'm using it for my theme. It's nice like Justins but well it's not justins which everyone is using right now. Plus I like to more, keep up the great work.Wink
Thanks! Smile

I don't know what to do for my next theme. It will have to be pretty good though to live up to this one. This will always be one of my top themes probably.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5