MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] MyBulletin 2.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Well the welcomeblock_member is good, but the welcomeblock_guest is a bit weird
(2008-08-26, 09:35 AM)Jaze Wrote: [ -> ]Can you include the vbulletin header that the previous
mybulletin themes had?

(2008-08-26, 09:47 AM)Jaze Wrote: [ -> ]Well the welcomeblock_member is good, but the welcomeblock_guest is a bit weird

I don't understand..
Welcomeblock_guest is how you see the header when your not logged in. Welcomeblock_member is how you see the header when you ARE logged in.
(2008-08-26, 10:16 AM)Jaze Wrote: [ -> ]Welcomeblock_guest is how you see the header when your not logged in. Welcomeblock_member is how you see the header when you ARE logged in.

I see.. The header shown when it is guest is pretty wierd.. It should be the same as the members except those at the right stating last online timing.
(2008-08-26, 04:18 AM)ahero4heor Wrote: [ -> ]P@trick created it first, lufbra. Ooka simply updated the code. I'm fairly sure, but not 100%, that he's in accordance with their terms posted on their site.

Do you have a link to the Terms for this? I haven't seen any statement regarding to this.

(2008-08-26, 05:01 AM)Ooka Wrote: [ -> ]Well, some users can't afford vBulletin but prefer their layout over MyBB's. This is just a nice alternative for them.

As stated in my first post, features can be added to the MyBB themes, they don't have to look exactly like other default themes, which IMO is a complete rip off!!
(2008-08-26, 10:16 AM)Jaze Wrote: [ -> ]Welcomeblock_guest is how you see the header when your not logged in. Welcomeblock_member is how you see the header when you ARE logged in.

Well, the only reason it looks weird is because Javascript was implemented into the login box with the recent release of MyBB 1.4, and I don't have any experience with it, so I don't believe I can control where the login stuff pops up.

(2008-08-26, 01:53 PM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-26, 04:18 AM)ahero4heor Wrote: [ -> ]P@trick created it first, lufbra. Ooka simply updated the code. I'm fairly sure, but not 100%, that he's in accordance with their terms posted on their site.

Do you have a link to the Terms for this? I haven't seen any statement regarding to this.

As stated in my first post, features can be added to the MyBB themes, they don't have to look exactly like other default themes, which IMO is a complete rip off!!

Lmao, there is always that 1 user that decides to come in and prove himself staff material by irritating a designer. How about you go and take this up with P@trick, because the only thing that I've done is upgraded this to 1.4.

Have a nice day.
(2008-08-26, 02:51 AM)Ooka Wrote: [ -> ]Important:
1. You are not allowed to remove the copyright, even if you modify the theme!
2. You can publish your modified version of the design, but keep the copyright!

You didnt get permission. Anyone can release a modified version. You just cant take out the copyright.

(2008-08-26, 03:41 PM)Ooka Wrote: [ -> ]Well, the only reason it looks weird is because Javascript was implemented into the login box with the recent release of MyBB 1.4, and I don't have any experience with it, so I don't believe I can control where the login stuff pops up.

I can make a login box like vb ill make it and post a preview soon.
I didn't get permission for what? o.o
(2008-08-26, 03:32 AM)Ooka Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, what do you mean? P@trick gave me permission to upgrade his MyBulletin theme for MyBB 1.4

Well this is what you said. >.<
Yeah, because I did get permission :/

Then you said,

incadudeF Wrote:You didnt get permission. Anyone can release a modified version. You just cant take out the copyright.

So I'm just a little confused about what you said :/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8