MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] MyBulletin 2.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ooka can you offer some support please?
I got the reply button back for messages. Go to the postbit template and add

{$post['button_reply_pm']}

to the list of buttons near the bottom of that window.
Poeple, Ooka does not have enough time to give support also this theme + templates are a total mess. I will make a new one soon WITH support (Also over messenger). So please be patient.

It should be done on sunday I guess.
Like Kioshi said, I'm extremely busy designing at Audentio, and I've got school to worry about, all I said I would do is upgrade it. I never went through beta testing, and I never promised support. Kioshi has a much cleaner one that he worked on for quite a bit of hours, so I'm sure it's more efficient than mine.

Besides, I'm not all that fond of the vBulletin skin anyways, I just new that a lot of users would appreciate it being upgraded, apparently I was wrong, because I think I'm actually hearing more whining now that it's finished.

(Although I do want to give thanks to those who appreciated the time I spent upgrading)
Demo don't work.
Can't you read?

(2008-10-09, 04:27 PM)Kioshi Wrote: [ -> ]Poeple, Ooka does not have enough time to give support also this theme + templates are a total mess. I will make a new one soon WITH support (Also over messenger). So please be patient.

It should be done on sunday I guess.

(2008-10-10, 01:06 AM)Ooka Wrote: [ -> ]Like Kioshi said, I'm extremely busy designing at Audentio, and I've got school to worry about, all I said I would do is upgrade it. I never went through beta testing, and I never promised support. Kioshi has a much cleaner one that he worked on for quite a bit of hours, so I'm sure it's more efficient than mine.

Besides, I'm not all that fond of the vBulletin skin anyways, I just new that a lot of users would appreciate it being upgraded, apparently I was wrong, because I think I'm actually hearing more whining now that it's finished.

(Although I do want to give thanks to those who appreciated the time I spent upgrading)

People, it may take until November before MyBulletin 2.8 can be released. I don't have that much time atm. So please be patient.
i dont know why this is here lol

people who have that original theme , change it in the next hour , i think , when you install mybb, that should be the default theme !
We are not talking about the default theme...lol Why do you think this thread is called MyBulletin... Otherwhise it would be called "MyBulletinBoard Theme". It's a vBulletin skin made for MyBB.

Edit: People I'm sorry but I won't make the theme because I'm working on a new big project...But it's not that hard so everyone is able to do it on their own.
Beautifully done guys.
Have it up.
Thanks.
I actually removed it again man. Too many bugs etc.
For example, when I clicked a post title from the Last Post section on the index page, I got "The Specified post does not exist"
-snip-
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8