MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] MyBulletin 2.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2008-08-26, 03:41 PM)Ooka Wrote: [ -> ]Lmao, there is always that 1 user that decides to come in and prove himself staff material by irritating a designer. How about you go and take this up with P@trick, because the only thing that I've done is upgraded this to 1.4.

Have a nice day.

The first part of your reply, the same can be applied to 1 person being right in thinking that what he's doing is legit!, the second part (that of irritating a designer), in your case the designer part isn't even true, you stated yourself that all you did was upgrade the theme. As for taking it up with P@trick I've taken it further than that, but by you saying that and stating that all you did was "upgrade" the theme, doesn't put you in the clear, you updated it and posted it here, putting your name onto something that could potentially be in violation of Copyrights, I'm pretty sure that P@trick won't be dealing/helping with any potential consequences that occur to you if there is any violation.

The bottom line is, yeah you upgraded a theme of P@tricks after getting consent from him, yet it appears you have no idea as to whether the actual theme is in any kind of violation from the creators of it!

(2008-08-26, 07:10 PM)Clair Wrote: [ -> ]I know Ooka from another forum, so get off his butt!
Some people want Vbulletin, and can't afford it, either that or they don't like the ACP. So it makes sense to have a look-a-like.

That first part cracked me up, so you know him and woe betied if anyone says anything against him....They'll have you to deal with!! Toungue

Many folks wants lots of things but can't afford them, and like in most cases having a look-a-like, cheapens the "product".
Meh. Honestly, if it were that big of a problem vB would've contacted P@trick and/or Ooka already. And I'm sure some of the staff would've said something if it were a problem...
(2008-08-27, 02:33 AM)ahero4heor Wrote: [ -> ]Meh. Honestly, if it were that big of a problem vB would've contacted P@trick and/or Ooka already. And I'm sure some of the staff would've said something if it were a problem...

isnt there one just like this one of mybb's on smf site?? i surely think so.. so you are saying they are all "in trouble" for this??

just asking.. Smile
(2008-08-27, 12:21 AM)Ooka Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I could have done it, but thanks for the help xD

Sure, it was fine.

Im going to ask P@trick for permission.
Thanks Ooka! Your awesome!
(2008-08-26, 09:31 PM)incadudeF Wrote: [ -> ]ok i changed the header_guest and also fixed it so only hovering over links in the body get underlined. also i added the language selector down in the bottommenu. (im working on putting the quick theme selector down there also)
I dont want to release it without getting an ok. So heres a screenshot:

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9062/testwb8.png

also live demo:

http://incadudef.com
How can I use it? I would love the header_guest to be like that too =D
Nice one. maybe we could work together on new versions of the design.

I am currently at 30% on upgrading progress.

But I have allready finished the new buttons. Also editable for PNG and PSD. Here you can download them:

MyBulletin Buttons
(2008-08-27, 03:05 AM)Smoky Wrote: [ -> ]isnt there one just like this one of mybb's on smf site?? i surely think so.. so you are saying they are all "in trouble" for this??

just asking.. Smile

Actually, the fact that MyBB is an open source free product means that you are allowed to do a MyBB look a like providing you say its based on the original MyBB product.
(2008-08-27, 02:40 PM)P@trick Wrote: [ -> ]Nice one. maybe we could work together on new versions of the design.

I am currently at 30% on upgrading progress.

But I have allready finished the new buttons. Also editable for PNG and PSD. Here you can download them:

MyBulletin Buttons

Were you referring to me or incadudeF? If it was me, I'd love to Smile

Also, awesome buttons.
shure i would be very pleased Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8