MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] MyBulletin 2.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Im confused also, first you said that you got permission to update it and then i saw this:

(2008-08-26, 02:51 AM)Ooka Wrote: [ -> ]Important:
1. You are not allowed to remove the copyright, even if you modify the theme!
2. You can publish your modified version of the design, but keep the copyright!
(2008-08-26, 03:39 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious about this, do you have to have permission from vBulletin, in order to create such a theme?

As an IMHO, I really don't see the point in creating such a theme, by that meaning for it to look "exactly" like another forums software default theme. Sure, create a theme that has similar features, but not the same colour scheme.

I know Ooka from another forum, so get off his butt!
Some people want Vbulletin, and can't afford it, either that or they don't like the ACP. So it makes sense to have a look-a-like.
So you're the Clair from NN? Well hai der xD

incadudeF Wrote:Im confused also, first you said that you got permission to update it and then i saw this:

That's just the original information from P@trick's post, I just copy + pasted it Toungue
(2008-08-26, 06:55 PM)incadudeF Wrote: [ -> ]Im confused also, first you said that you got permission to update it and then i saw this:

(2008-08-26, 02:51 AM)Ooka Wrote: [ -> ]Important:
1. You are not allowed to remove the copyright, even if you modify the theme!
2. You can publish your modified version of the design, but keep the copyright!

Did he remove the copyright?
Remove his copyright? If so, then no. He still has credit for the theme, all I did was ask him if I could update it to 1.4 since I had a lot less on my plate than him, and here we are now, me with a copied first post and misunderstandings xD
Is patrick going to still be working on other myBB themes? (Sorry kind of off-topic)
Yeah, that was the problem, he has plenty of other themes to be bothered so much for just this one.
So if you didnt remove the copyright its alright if you update the theme.
ok i changed the header_guest and also fixed it so only hovering over links in the body get underlined. also i added the language selector down in the bottommenu. (im working on putting the quick theme selector down there also)
I dont want to release it without getting an ok. So heres a screenshot:

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9062/testwb8.png

also live demo:

http://incadudef.com
Well, I could have done it, but thanks for the help xD

Sure, it was fine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8