MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4x] My Side Boxes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Caveat: To download my plugins from Mybb Central you must be a paid subscriber]
This is my favorite plugin I have made so far for 1.4x. Yes Ficons is really cool but hey...I just updated my 1.2x. But this...this is NEW. It's crisp and it's clean. It's better than any previous sidebox plugin.

Features:
Ability to move side boxes left or right with one setting
Ability to display side boxes on index page and also forum display
Zero template edits (can't screw up your forum)
Ability to edit and add your own boxes in admincp
Easily reorganize the boxes
Control existing boxes with portal settings

http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-1697.html <-- Download Link

Demo: http://www.mybbcentral.com (index page only)

Enjoy my friends. You will love this one.
Very nice job Labrocca a very popular mod. And a nice one too. Love the features you've added too Wink.
very nice job Big Grin cant w8 to get it installed
...I have to register to your forums just to download this?

What a rip off. Just let me download it....
You also have to signup for a paid subscription too. You want my plugin free and you think I am the ripoff? lol
(2008-10-04, 02:50 PM)24sevenChat Wrote: [ -> ]...I have to register to your forums just to download this?

What a rip off. Just let me download it....

you also used the afresh theme, modified it, and then removed the original copyright

you're kind of a tool aren't you
Quote:...I have to register to your forums just to download this?

He has to write it. If you' can't be bothered to sign up, write a better one then release it here.
(2008-10-05, 10:21 AM)blueparukia Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:...I have to register to your forums just to download this?

He has to write it. If you' can't be bothered to sign up, write a better one then release it here.

Exactly. The plugins there are some of the best available from all the 1.4 plugins, Online 24, Ficons, MYPS, Sideboxes, and others, not many plugins beat them, $5 is nothing.
I'm going to pay $5 for a plugin that's designed for a FREE forum software? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? I can understand registering for your forums, which I'd be more than happy to do, but I'm not going to become a paid subscriber just to get ONE script.
That's a horrible argument. HTML and PHP are free yet tons of people pay people to design their sites.

Or lets say you bought vB and then had to pay for a mod for that(which people do).

And to top it off IT'S FIVE DOLLARS! I could understand if it was maybe that per a mod but it's $5 for all of them and future ones.

Also in less your donating a lot to MyBB Labrocca does more to keep it going than you will. Especially since he gives a part of the money back to MyBB.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5