MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sitemap Generator v1.4.0RC2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Heart Thanks for the geniale Mitico! Plugin ! Heart

But Problem with the Warning in the Task Logs remains constant.

Sitemap Generator: Announcements
Warning - [2] 'require_once(MYBB_ADMIN_DIRinc/functions_sitemap_generator.php) [<a href=\'function.require-once\'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory' - Line: 27 - File: inc/tasks/sitemapannouncements.php

Sitemap Generator: Threads
Warning - [2] 'require_once(MYBB_ADMIN_DIRinc/functions_sitemap_generator.php) [<a href=\'function.require-once\'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory' - Line: 27 - File: inc/tasks/sitemapthreads.php

Sitemap Generator: Forums
Warning - [2] 'require_once(MYBB_ADMIN_DIRinc/functions_sitemap_generator.php) [<a href=\'function.require-once\'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory' - Line: 27 - File: inc/tasks/sitemapforums.php

Sitemap Generator: Profiles
Warning - [2] 'require_once(MYBB_ADMIN_DIRinc/functions_sitemap_generator.php) [<a href=\'function.require-once\'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory' - Line: 27 - File: inc/tasks/sitemapprofiles.php

I use the newest MyBB 1.4.3 Version

I re-download the Plugin an upload it again, but the Problem stays Sad

Can someone help me please ?
*push*
same problem
Updatekritiker test use this task file

post mybb IT
(2008-11-04, 04:39 PM)makpaolo Wrote: [ -> ]Updatekritiker test use this task file

post mybb IT
Mille grazie, i am the same user (updatekritiker and MyBB-Fanatiker at MyBB Italia, but the Task Files dont work.

MyBB Italia has a great support ! Bravissimo !
luke83_mybb IT Wrote:the problem is the constant MYBB_ADMIN_DIR not defined.

you cannot get access to that files directly, they need to be included in mybb contest to run correctly.

If u're not trying to access them directly try in one of them to put this code in the top of the files:

include('../config.php');
define('MYBB_ADMIN_DIR', MYBB_ROOT.$config['admin_dir'].'/'); 
try this solution
(2008-11-05, 11:16 AM)makpaolo Wrote: [ -> ]
define('MYBB_ADMIN_DIR', MYBB_ROOT.$config['admin_dir'].'/'); 

try this solution

Thank you,
but when i include this config.php in the top of sitemapannouncements.php , it comes the following 4 Errors in the Task Logfiles:

Warning - [2] 'include() [<a href=\'function.include\'>function.include</a>]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(../config.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/www/htdocs/w00a7ed5/:/tmp:/usr/bin:/www/htdocs/w00a7ed5:/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sha

Warning - [2] 'include(../config.php) [<a href=\'function.include\'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted' - Line: 23 - File: inc/tasks/sitemapannouncements.php

Warning - [2] 'include() [<a href=\'function.include\'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening \'../config.php\' for inclusion (include_path=\'.:/usr/share/php:..\')' - Line: 23 - File: inc/tasks/sitemapannouncements.php

Warning - [2] 'require_once(/www/htdocs/w00a7ed5///inc/functions_sitemap_generator.php) [<a href=\'function.require-once\'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory' - Line: 32 - File: inc/tasks/sitemapannouncements.php

And this ist the Line 23:

And this ist the Line 32:
require_once(MYBB_ADMIN_DIR . '/inc/functions_sitemap_generator.php');

This is my sitemapannouncements.php
[attachment=11591]
Hi, mavericck. Any chance of re-adding Spicefuse SEO links support?

Thanks.
*spingere*

*push*
I'm waiting for Spicefuse SEO links support tooSmile

I think there will be three ways of plugin's working - one for forums without optimized urls, another one for forums using seo mod inside mybb 1.4 and the one for forums using Spicefuse SEO links.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11