MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IPB 1.3.x to MyBB 1.0.x/1.1.x/1.2.x Converter System Beta 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This is the second Beta, please test it and give Feedback if all goes well or if there is an Error. Thanks!

It Converts Usergroups, Users, Categories, Forums, Threads, Posts, Polls, Attachments and Private Messages.

Please read the included readme.txt !!!

Update: I edit the Attachment, it�s the second Beta. Please redownload it and convert again or Download the fixes.php. It fixes the LastPost Informations on Forum Index and add the Birthdays from your Users (IPB Database required for this!)

If you convert again or you will convert new, you don�t need the fixes.php , it�s only for the People they converted already.
Edit fixes.php in your favorite Editor and edit the $ipb_path .
Please copy fixes.php to MyBB Root Directory (where showthread.php is) and point your Browser to http://www.domain.tld/mybb/fixes.php

Please give Feedback!

Update:
Tested with a fresh 1.2 MyBB and it worked with no Errors. I changed some Text in the Converter itself from 1.0 PR2 to 1.0.x , 1.1.x . Nothing special, only a Notification that it works with 1.0.x and 1.1.x Series as well.
How about a IPB 2.0.0 to myBB 1.0 PR2 converter? Smile
i install some mods.. like ibarcade and ibshop and much more..
i can do that and the forum work good(without the mods)?
sorry about the english
darkid Wrote:i install some mods.. like ibarcade and ibshop and much more..
i can do that and the forum work good(without the mods)?
sorry about the english
yes, i think it works normally. the data from the mods are not converted, but the rest
Hello there

Hm... i have a big problem...

The login at the main page from MyBB works fine... but there only two categories to see. I would like to recache the forums but i can't login to the adminpanel!

I converdet IPB 1.3 Final to MyBB 1.0 PR2...

After login to the adminpanel, there is only the frameset with the loginpage in every fram!

I've converdet local and at the www server but always the same!

Any idea???

Sorry for my bad english... can anyone speak german??? Wink

Alex
AlexXS Wrote:Hello there

Hm... i have a big problem...

The login at the main page from MyBB works fine... but there only two categories to see. I would like to recache the forums but i can't login to the adminpanel!

I converdet IPB 1.3 Final to MyBB 1.0 PR2...

After login to the adminpanel, there is only the frameset with the loginpage in every fram!

I've converdet local and at the www server but always the same!

Any idea???

Sorry for my bad english... can anyone speak german??? Wink

Alex

Ich kann auch deutsch Wink vielleicht wurdest du nicht als Admin konvertiert. Mach mal folgendes: geh in phpmyadmin, Tabelle mybb_users , such deinen Usernamen und schau ob im Feld usergroup die 4 steht. Falls nicht, schreib da ne 4 rein, dann sollte der Login klappen ins ACP.
Das Problem bei einer Neuinstallation ist bekannt.

http://www.mybboard.de/content/view/190/50/
Michael83 Wrote:Das Problem bei einer Neuinstallation ist bekannt.

http://www.mybboard.de/content/view/190/50/
dann scheints ja nicht am Konverter zu liegen Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5