MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IPB 1.3.x to MyBB 1.0.x/1.1.x/1.2.x Converter System Beta 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'm trying to use this with Invision 2.1.x but I'm running into errors. First it errors trying to import categories saying the table doesn't exist in Invision. If I try to skip the tables and move on to the forums I get some SQL errors.

Users are imported perfectly.

Any ideas if I can get this to work?

Thanks

Jim
The converter isn't probably compatible with IPB 2 since I'm guessing there have been significant changes between IPB 1.3 and IPB 2
Tested with a fresh 1.1.4 MyBB and it worked with no Errors. I changed some Text in the Converter itself from "1.0 PR2" to "1.0.x , 1.1.x" . Nothing special, only a Notification that it works with 1.0.x and 1.1.x Series as well.
Happy Importing Wink
Maybe now you can update it for MyBB 1.2? I need to convert a big board to MyBB in few months and I thought I could save time by using an already existing convertor.
yes, perhaps in the next week
I test it with MyBB 1.2 and saw no Error or some other Glitches. Perhaps anyone other can test it too, but for the Moment it works on MyBB 1.2 too!
I am looking for the convertor for converting invision 2.x to mybb

Anyone got any ideas?
Hi !
sorry for my bad english.

at this time, I test mybb forum. I convert my IPB 1.3.1 to mybb 1.2.1.

I have some error Undecided white page, full EDIT (=> "You may not post in this forum either because the forum is closed, or it is a category")

could you help me. thanks.

EDIT : my mybb isn't on internet but on my computer with easyphp 1.7.
please explain your problem more, then i can help you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5